Rule #1 to Be A Boss Ass Bitch...

"Serenity... SERENITY!" My professor said louder snapping me outta my deep thoughts. I quickly sat up and looked over at him. "Sir?" I said completely lost. He shook his head and looked at me

"So you heard nothing that was said" he asked a little disappointed.

"I-uh... no" I sighed. Honestly, I was daydreaming about how soft your lips were on my pu-

"My office after class." Was all he said but that action alone made my clit jump. I just nodded and pretended to write shit down. I was in my last year at USC in California. I had nothing but major classes and this is one I had to pass.

Thanks to Jason- I mean Professor Adams, special extra credit for me. Im passing this class smooth with an A. 20 minutes passed and the class was over. I waited for the class to empty out before I walked to the front of the classroom. He went towards the door making sure all students were gone then locked the door. I was already in his office sitting down.

"Look Jason I-" I started but he put his hand up making me go mute. He sat in his chair and stared at me, making me melt under his intense stare. I nervously bounced my leg up and down looking everywhere but at him.

"Come here." He said causing my eyes to look directly at his. I stood up slowly and walked around the desk until I was infront of him.

"Turn around." In my head I was twerking for joy cause I knew what was about to happen. I did as told and felt him bend me over. I bit my lip to hide the smile that was trying to sneak across my face.

"Tsk tsk tsk Ms. Harper. You've been naughty huh?" He asked as he grabbed all up on me. I just nodded wishing he would get to the part where he was face first between my legs.

He swiftly turned me around, smashing his lips into mine. Without even hesitation I slipped off my shorts and panties then hopped on the desk. He took my panties and smirked.

He spread my legs then slowly ran his tongue up my slit. I threw my head back biting my lip.

"Mmm you taste so sweet." He mumbled against me causing me to blush. He pushed my legs back and dived in as if he hadn't ate in days.

I grabbed his head as he ran his tongue on my clit over and over making myself grind against his face.

"Oh my god. Fuck Jason. Dont stop." I moaned out. And just like I said not to do he did it anyways. He looked up at me smiling knowing I was pissed.

"Ass up." He said as I hopped down. He gave my ass a few smacks making me moan in pleasure. I was about to talk shit until I felt his thick 9 1/2 inches push through my tight walls going deep inside me.

"Oh fuck." We both moaned out. He gripped my waist with one hand while grabbing my natural hair in the other pulling my head back.

"You feel so good Ren. How that feel?" He whispered huskily in my ear making my whole body shiver.

"Yes. Oh shit. Yes. So deep. So so deep." I moaned gripping the desk. In the mist of our session, his personal phone rang.

"Fuck." He mumbled sliding out of me leaving me craving more.

"Just ignore it."
"Its Christine...." he said. I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

Christine Adams. His wife. I'm not one to break up homes. But if it wasnt happy and the door was left open for me. I'm making myself at home.

"Hey babe." He said clearing his throat. I rolled my eyes harder and pushed him back.

He grabbed my arm gently and looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Yeah babe. Im heading out now. Yeah. I remembered. Date night at Waterfront Grill."

My eyes widen as I pried his hands off my arm and quickly got dressed. This man had me fucked up.

"Uh. Yeah. Sweetheart let me call you back. In a second. Love you too." Soon I heard him hang up just as I was fully dressed.

"You son of a bitch!" I said pushing him in his chest.

"Woah woah! Ren calm down!"

"Calm down? Are you crazy?! Is it crack?" I asked him looking as if he lost his damn mind.

"What?"

"Is it crack that you are smoking? You told me y'all were divorced JASON!"

He sighed and looked away.

"You fucking lied?! You bi-" I stopped myself and gathered myself. This isnt how my mother raised me. Sleeping with married men. I should've known!

"You have a good day Professor Adams." I said plainly and left ignoring him call after me.

This is just the beginning.

"Mhmm y'all see him right there? That mans a walking atm honey!" My homegirl Jasmine said as we sat in the Student Union. I laughed and flipped my natural hair out of my face. I continued to eat my candy as they went around talking about who was who on the basketball team.

"Ooh JaMari Daniels. He is fine as hell girl!" My other friend Briah said. I mentally rolled my eyes at his name.

"He got a small dick and his head game is terrible." I said shrugging. They all looked at me with open mouths.

"Bitch.... you fucked!?" Jasmine's Twin Josani said.

I nodded and shh'd them.

"Wassup Diamond." JaMari said. I put on a fake smile.

"Hey Mari..."

"Wassup on that date tomorrow?" He asked. I looked past him seeing the whole basketball team was watching

Oh nigga you done met your match

"JaMari... How should I say this? Never gonna happen boo."

"What? Whatchu tripping on Di?" He chuckled tryna reach for my hand licking his lips.

"JaMari. Last time we linked I went home pissed. You got a little dick and you cant give head. Period." I said ruthlessly. I seen his face flush red in embarrassment.

I heard my girls and the team die in laughter.

"Dont ever try to play me boo. Especially with a weak dick like you got." I said before getting up to continue with my day. Fuck boy free.

So this is just a introduction to my new little gem! Bare with me on the updates lord knows I haven't written a story in years 😂😂😂

Tell me what you think!!