I Don't Really Know? I Guess I Will Explain What This Is

So uh.

There was a chapter in this. (Two actually)

That was made by my friend.

He wanted to do a tumblr sort of rant and a parody.

So the Casey Cott one was a parody.

And the Insatiable thing was a rant.

I personally don't really have an opinion on either.

I kept the Casey Cott one because I thought it was kind of funny, but it's not my writing.

But I deleted the Insatiable one because he bashes people who have different beliefs and on top of that it's kinda very negative I guess and that's not what I want this book to be. I personally don't have an opinion on Insatiable. But I wanted to delete it because it is very controversial, and I really just want everyone to sort of... I don't know.

I will reclaim this book as my own though, and I'm gonna post a lot of trashy stuff, such as memes, songs of the day, opinions, trashy yeemo stuff, theatre geek stuff, and so on. Um... yeah, I'm awkward. If you read that Insatiable thing I'm sorry, I don't have an opinion on that, I hope my friend didn't offend anyone and if you didn't you're probably very confused but yeah uh... please ignore this chapter. 

Anyways, I'm actually really excited for my Wattpad account, I haven't really done anything with, BUT I have some pretty cool plans for it.

Yeah.