Thinking

Emma's Pov

He just told me that he traded his ship for me.His home.Then I leaned for a kiss,but then we heard,"Stop!" I knew that voice."Neal."I whispered.I looked at him.It was he was never dead."How are you alive?" "Regina made me a cure." "We can finally go to Tallahassee.I looked over at Hook.He had pain in his eyes.Neal saw me looking."Were you really going to kiss the pirate?" I didn't look at him."Answer me!" He yelled.Then Hook got up and wrapped his good arm around my waist,I didn't care right now I was too angry at Neal."Don't yell at Emma!"He yelled back.Great.Then someone or something yanked me.It was Neal."She's mine Hook.Your not going to take Emma like you took my mother from my father!" "Neal I belong to nobody.I belong to myself." Then I stormed off. Hook came after me."What do you want." "I want to know you are okay." "Yes I'm fine Hook." "Good." Then he turned me around and kissed me. It was a short kiss but it was full of passion."Emma I won't stop fighting for you." Then he left.I don't know how I feel about Hook yet I lo-like him a lot,but I'm not ready.I still don't know how to feel about him yet.I need time to think about him.I walked into the diner.Then I remembered I needed to introduce Regina to the new comer.I walked over and Regina and told her about her and she was scared.I saw Hook at the diner too.I was happy Regina found her happy ending.I walked over there with Marian.She looked at Robin."Robin!" "Marian I thought I'd never see you again." "As I did I."Uh oh.I just ruined Regina's happy ending.Regina just told me that I'm just like my mom never thinking of consequences.I messed up.She left.I walked back to my mom and dad.They heard what happened.My mom and dad hugged me with baby Neal.After a while with talking to Henry,mom,and dad.We went to their apartment.We all went to sleep.I slept peaceful surprisingly because of what happened today.I had to think of many things.Neal,Hook,Regina and a lot more.I just hope it will all end soon.

I woke up to my alarm clock.I got up and got ready for work.I walked out and went into the Sheriff's station.I saw Hook walk in."Hello Hook." "Hello Emma.I would like to ask for a favor." "What's the favor?" "Can I have a job here?" He asked nervously ."Sure." "Thanks.When do I start." "You can start today or tomorrow." "I'll start today I guess." We were working all day,then I started to get hungry."Hook so do you want to go to Granny's to eat?" "Yeah I'm getting hungry,love."I got my coat and we left.When we walked out Hook grabbed my waist.
---------------------------------------------
Cliffhanger!Haha I hoped you like it!I doing this story with a partner.The next chapter will be on jill_jay2 account!So check out the next chapter there! Check out my other stories please! Love ya!

Love,
Steph❤️