The Frowner

Based on true events

Amy and Jessica had the largest girth of the land and Morgan were about to break the news to them as they waited in the queue for the new and amazing ride, The frowner in Galton towers.

Amy was always scared of rides and stress ate sixty doughnuts but that wasn't much for Amy as last night she stress ate one hundred waffles and ninety tablespoons of sugar. Jessica was sweating all her fat away with fear but put it back on again with all the deep-fried butter on a stick she was devouring. People stared in admiration for the two beautiful specimens. The women behind them who was slim thicc almost cried she was Jealous of their unbelievable physique that must have taken them a lifetime to develop.

As they climbed the stairs to the ride they almost fainted and collapsed at the top after five minutes of the most effort in their lives and they've walked up the stairs in school! People even clapped as they reached the top of the stairs to the end of the queue but Amy and Jess were distracted by the real beast that only laid a few steps in front of them...The Frowner!

The mechanical masterpiece of a ride kept running constantly taking people on to be converted from excited to depressed as the ride was supposed to make you frown, As the name suggested. The two beautiful beasts were frothing at the mouths at the mere thought of being able to squeeze into those seats and have their smiles turned upside down.

They slowly waddled along the queue as more and more people got on the ride excited as the well-operated ride kept going at the same fast pace though Amy and Jess felt like the world was going in slow motion, Or it was the fact they could only Walk slowly to compensate for the mighty girth they held on their backs.

The group of four that stood in front of them all got the ride smiling with excitement and finally, Amy and Jess were at the front of the queue so close to the end goal they craved so greatly. Morgan, The ride operator, Looked Amy and Jess up and down about three times over and scowled to herself knowing that the two of them would have no chance fitting in the seats and the chance of the safety bars even fitting over there heads were slim.

Finally, the ride came into the station with a halt as everyone on took their seatbelts off and put the safety bars off excitably jumping off satisfied with the ride and Morgan gulped taking a breath

'So, how many of you are there?' Morgan asked her voice wavering as the two beasts stared down at Morgan with a mix of excitement and the hunger for a thrill. The two of them aggressively motioned to each other like cavemen unable to speak as their giant mouths were only made for consuming crazy amounts of food and didn't have room for speaking either as their cheeks were stuffed with food that got stuck in the folds on there gums and cheeks.

Morgan opened the gate to let them get on and they ran to the ride in a frenzy the ground shaking as they ran towards the ride getting to the front seats and stood facing forward ready to place there the whole girth into the small seats and in sync both went to sit down and get there oily and sweaty skin into the seats but couldn't fit.

Everyone watching in amazement gasped as their eyes went wide but the two creatures were not going to give up so easily especially after scaling the ten stairs during the queue. They again sat down trying to squeeze there full girth into the tiny seats that if were pushed down on any more by the heavy pair would be broken.

Morgan walked over to the two awkwardly telling them to step away from the two seats and told them loud enough for everyone to hear 'Didn't ya read the information booklet? We have girth restrictions on this ride' The very few words nearly ended Jess and Amy's lives and put the most prominent frown on both of there faces.

I guess the Frowner truly did make the two beautiful creatures pout.