Chapter 1: Why is There a Shirtless Dude in My House?!??

HIII ITS HIME WITH A NEW STORY!!!! So this is my first Yandere fanfic, and I honestly have no clue how good it's gonna be... I also MIGHT put a lemon in the story I haven't decided yet. Other than that lets get on with the story!

(Y/N)'s POV

I Woke up to the sound of my alarm going off like in every cliche fanfiction.

I got up groggily and almost ran into the wall while on my way to the bathroom.

Timeskip of reader-Chan in the bathroom
By the time I made that out of the bathroom, I barley had enough time to make it out of the house to get to work on time.

I zoomed out to my car and raced downtown to my workplace. I worked as a fashion designer, and I have to say it is a dream come true. I'm also pretty successful if I do say so myself.

I ran into work panting.

"I'm so sorry I'm late! I have all of my designs ready I just need to have them put on the model, I've made them and everything!" I yell to my boss who was an understanding man with a short fuse.

"It's ok (Y/N), I understand, just go to the back and get your designs." he said with a jolly and understanding smile.

"Thank you sir!" I said happily as I bounded off to get my stuff.

When I came back with all of my designs I was met by a tall male with dirty blonde hair and blueish, violet eyes.

(This be Him. I took him from the internet, but apparently he already has a name, so I'm just going to use his name...)

Quite frankly I was shocked because I had never met this guy before, he must be a new model

I've seen a lot of models in my time, but this guy stuck with me. I know it's rude but I couldn't help but stare at him. He was just so attractive.

The guy finally noticed I was looking at him and walked up to me. I noticed he was wearing a black leather top with most of the chest open, he wore tight black pans underneath as well.

"Hello (Y/N), my name is Kieron. I'm very excited to model for you today." He said with a handsome smile. Not gonna lie I was a little creeped out for a couple of seconds because he knew my name, but then I remembered by boss gives the models our information before they decide to model for our designs. (AN: I don't know if this is true so if it's not please bear with me.)

"Yes it's very nice to meet you Kieron! Yea I have all of my designs with me here so if you could go put them on in the dressing room then come out that would be great!" I said smiling widely at him.

Kieron's POV
I can't believe I found her again! My beautiful (Y/N), it's so good to see you again~

When she was talking to me I zoned out for a little bit because I was entranced by her beauty, but I was brought back when (Y/N) handed me the clothes she designed/made and pointed to the dressing room I needed to get changed in. I just nodded at her and started to walk away.

Once I got into the dressing room I closed the door and spoke out loud to myself.

"Oh my beloved (Y/N) I'm so glad to be back! I'm so glad I'm back! So let's see how much you remember~"

Hey y'all so I'm back with a new book! Sorry about the weird ending and the story being shorter than my standard books. But heyyyyyy it seems to work. I just wanted to let y'all know that I will be publishing new books soon and working on old ones. Like my Ouran one.... I'm gonna finish that soon. Either way I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter and are hyped for the rest of the book! HIME OUT PEACE!