Chapter 1: Art

"And this is a painting of an Arcanine on the moon," the guide explained. The tour of the art museum wasn't the most interesting thing in the world. One of the kids there, Nick, was very bored. He hated how the tour guide droned on and on about the different paintings. The only interesting thing was that they didn't have the normal paintings you see at an art museum.

"It's once been said that this painting right here is based off a real picture that was taken in space. However, no one knows it's location." Nick wasn't really paying too much attention to him. He kinda just wanted to go home and play some Fortnite with his friends. The paintings did look kinda cool, but that was about it.

Ema, one of Nick's friends, was very interested in the paintings. She was fascinated by all these paintings she had never seen before. She wasn't as bored as Nick was. "Hey, Nick, isn't this great?" she whispered to him.

"It's really boring," Nick replied.

"Aw, Nick, come on! You're telling me you don't like any of these really cool paintings?" Ema exclaimed.

Nick responded, "I mean, they're okay... but this trip is boring."

"But some of the stuff they said is really interesting! Like how there could totally be an Arcanine in space!" Ema whispered excitedly.

"Sounds like a bunch of baloney to me. Like really? A space Arcanine? That kind of stuff only happens in fiction books," Nick argued.

"But," Ema protested, "you can't deny the possibility!"

"But I just did," Nick said.

"Whatever," Ema said as she looked back at the guide, who was moving on to the next painting.

At the end of the art museum tour, Nick and Ema got back on the bus that drove back to school. When school ended, they started walking towards Ema's house. Ema was really interested about the whole space Arcanine thing and planned on doing more research once she got home. Nick was just going to play on his 3DS that he had left there.

Upon arriving, Ema's mom greeted them both. "Hey guys! How was school?"

"School was great!" Ema replied.

Nick said, "It was okay, I guess."

They went upstairs to Ema's room. Ema got on her computer and logged on, while Nick started  searching for his 3DS. By the time Nick had found it, Ema had already searched 'Arcanine in space' and found some interesting results. One was titled 'Rumored Space Arcanine Could Be In Danger'. "Hey, Nick, check this out," she said.

Nick hesitantly got up and looked at the computer article. It was uploaded September 23. "This was uploaded 2 days ago..." Ema continued, "and it seems like a real threat to it." The article itself was about more science-y things like Earth's gravitational pull and comets and whatnot, which Nick didn't care to look at.

"Ema, you're just gullible. The newspeople can write about whatever they want and get away with it," Nick claimed. Ema ignored him and read the whole article.

********************************************

Meanwhile, in space, an Arcanine was just chilling. Although lonely, he had fun jumping from different planets and space rocks, although he's never been on Earth. And man could he jump. He could go from Pluto towards the sun in an Earth day. Oh, and the sun wasn't able to hurt the fire type, so that's a plus.

One day, around maybe when Earth was at about a September 26 (the Arcanine wouldn't know this), the Arcanine decided to try to go from the Sun to Pluto, and he knew he could. He started near the sun and jumped towards Mercury, then onto Venus, then past Earth. He had made it on a rock and made a jump towards Mars.

Suddenly, a meteor slammed into the Arcanine! Startled, the Arcanine was unable to react in time as it headed towards Earth. It was aimed towards the Kanto region as it pushed the Arcanine closer to Earth. The Arcanine was unable to comprehend what was going on as he got closer and closer to the mostly water planet. After a little while, the meteor burned up in Earth's atmosphere, but the Arcanine continued to be pulled by Earth's gravitational pull.