Information

Name : Y/n

Age 18

Gender : Male

Race Human/Night Sentinels

Nicknames : Hell Walker, Satan Slayer, Demon's Nightmare, The Red Devil, Doom's Day, 1 Of The Twin Demon's, The God Slayer, The Red Reaper 

Father : Doom Slayer

Armor : 

Weapons : You'll have the same weapons as doom guy

Powers : 

Badass Incarnate: Having become an icon in gaming, and battling the forces of Hell for decades, has earned the Doom Marine the status of being an absolute badass. This makes him an invincible and unstoppable force to be reckoned with (though it depends on the player's actions). Superhuman Abilities: The Doom Marine has shown to possess immense physical Strength, Endurance and Durability, and superior Speed and Stamina. He outmanoeuvres his opponents with great speed, avoiding their attacks, and yet is capable of enduring the hits that the Demons are able to land. His strength is sufficient to grapple and overpower superhumanly strong demons in hand-to-hand combat, and perform gory "Glory Kills" to ensure their complete destruction. These abilities are all augmented by the Doom Marines Praetor Suit and are used when fighting against the Demons of Hell. Destruction Empowerment: The most unique thing about the Doom Marine is his ability to grow stronger and become even more tenacious with every demon he kills. According to the game's lore, this is the result of the Seraphim giving the Doom Marine the ability to absorb the souls of those he killed. Argent Energy Absorption: The Doom Marine can absorb Argent Energy via his Praetor Suit, which reroutes it throughout the suits subsystems and into his body. This allows him to increase either his Health, Armour or Ammo to maximum levels. Rune Absorption and Usage: Through some unknown means, the Doom Marine is able to use mystic runes that he gains upon completing trials. Once a trial is complete, the Marine can then use a rune to gain new abilities. Powerup Usage: Whereas powerups (such as Berserk and Haste) in the game are described as killing or driving human users mad, the Doom Marine can use these without any trouble, sustaining full control and not taking any damage to either his body or mind from using such artifacts multiple times. Master Combatant and Weapon Mastery: The Doom Marine is capable of using any weapon or firearm in his possession with master proficiency. He can use all firearms he comes across with great effect, while also upgrading and modifying his arsenal. He is also capable of carrying a vast amount of weapons, carrying up to 12 weapons including special weapons (Chainsaw and BFG) and grenades. Advanced Intellect: The Doom Marine has shown to possess a high level of intelligence as he is able to use technology from other worlds with no signs of unfamiliarity, despite resorting to violence.

Achievements : Killed Satan, Kill many rouge Gods, Fought beside Doom slayer for many years, Concerned the arms of hell many time, Killed the champion of hell as well as the titan along side the Doom slayer, fought without sleep for 3 years, became an Night Sentinels when he and doom guy when they released Wraiths and many more

Likes : Doom guy, killing demons, Wraiths, and fighting

Dislikes : demons, idiots, people who order him around, spoiled brats