And I thought this year's the same!

Alright. Let me tell you about me quickly. My name's Cyrus, I'm 16, I'm gay as hell, I go to Beechwood high, and I'm almost late on my first day. Good start. Right? Too bad I was
up all night. I was so excited to go back!

Geez I must look weird at the moment. I have ripped jeans on while on wearing a blue and red shirt. Can't forget my regular rainbow dog tag. I'm just suffering, trying not to get hit by a car.

I learned more about the guitar, and I talked to my friends so much! I only got to hang out with Renea since the rest were way busy with vacation, and so was I at times. Hey. Being with your true best friend at the beach, spying of hot guys takes guts! And it's fun. Unless when we get caught.. heh..

So.. close.. GOD DAMN IT!

Large lines were all over the place, and I'm just here, dying while in trying to find the junior's section. I'm short okay? 5'4. All the guys I know are way taller! Couldn't they just.. like- email or mail the schedules..? *sigh*

My blue eyes widened as I saw my group of friends, some of them waving at me once they saw my presence. I ran towards them, squeaking as me and some other person ran into each other.

I fell on the ground with a small thud by my light weight of course, grumbling.

"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry!"

A English accent was heard as I slowly opened my eyes, immediately blushing as I looked up at the person.

He was a tall pale skinned male with beautiful blond hair and blue eyes. He was wearing a plain blue hoodie with jeans.

He looks at hot as those male pornstars.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Calm down. It's the first day of school. Not the best time for a boner.

"I.. it's okay!" I squeaked, chuckling nervously. I smiled awkwardly as he held his hand out to help me up, and I gladly accepted. My gosh. His hands are so gentle.. he can touch me any day..

"I-I um. Thanks!" I soon said in a normal voice, rushing towards my friends. They were all smirking at me, and I smiled widely.

"So. We've never seen him, and the new guys in our grade. What luck?" One of my other good friends, Anna, chuckled. Gosh. I may be the only dude in this friend group, but I'm glad for these girls.

First off. My best friend. Renea. We were friends since fourth grade. She's the best, and she knows how to cheer someone up. Also, mention ice cream in less than 100 yards away, she'll be interested.

Then comes up Anna. She's the only one in the group with a real boyfriend. She loves the mall, and gossip.

Then it's Polly. She's the party girl. Also the one in the group who lost her virginity already.
Also knows how to attract boys for a day or two.

Lucky

Then is the girl who was new last year. Paris. She came from. Well. Paris of course. She immediately slid in the group perfectly, and loves the outdoors.

My heart raced as they continued to talk about this new guy. Gosh. Is it wrong that I want him to fuck me..?

I've never had sex before. Well. Yea. Watching porn alone is something, it's better when the girls join, but I just need the real deal!

"Cyrus..? Cyrus!" Paris shook me out of my thoughts, realizing it was my turn for the schedule. I gave my name, and I was given my schedule a minute later. Good thing we got to choose electives online! And I'm still in band!

I was given my lock and turns out Polly and I got close lockers. We departed from the others and walked towards our numbers. We're in the same homeroom, so that explains why it's near our class. I was smiling with delight when I reached my locker, opening it up.

Few minutes later, I was still at my locker. Well. I was just talking to Polly. We stopped as a tall guy in a blue hoodie came towards the locker near me, and I met eye contact with him

Oh my goshajfnrkwijfnekwkfn

I only smiled at him, moving away a bit. "N-nice to see you again!" I gave a soft smile, blushing softly as he gave me a smile in return. "Yea! Everything's so confusing here. I thought it'll be as same at England!"

Polly smiled, leaning against the lockers. "So you came from Europe? Interesting. The name's Polly, and the short guy's Cyrus." Now. I wasn't fully happy with that, but I only smiled at the guy laughed lightly.

"Greeting to the both of you. My name's Noah."  Even his name was hot! "S-so I guess you're in Mr. Rezle's homeroom then?" I think I almost died for a few seconds once he nodding.

"Cool! Same!" I smiled, freezing at he glanced at my dog tag. He looked back at me, smirking softly before walking towards the class.

He gasped softly, mumbling, "P-Polly.. Rush me to the bathroom. This guy just gave me the best feeling ever. Hurry before someone notices!"