Plot summary

Hey guys  Iam back with this...
I can't update it regularly.. But I can promise u long update once in a week..  !! Hope you enjoy it...

Lagi NAZAR ishq Ki....  Plot summary is as follows..

Ansh( Dhaavansh) about to get married Ruby(a puppet of Daayin)..  ends up marrying ( kind of  but not exactly)  Piya( real daivik) ..
Mohana(Daayin) still gets out of temple( who helps?) ...
Piyansh accepts their marriage,  understands each others powers and helps with it....
Rishi( Ansh's bro)  and Shreya( piya's sis)  develop relationship..
But a tragedy.. Changes everything.. Resulting in all the youth of both the families ( Rathods and sharmas) end up leaving India.. 

Who survives the tragedy?  And who not?
What happens to Kajal being Daayin's daughter??
If Daayin and human's first child is Dhaavansh, what is the child of Dhaavansh and Daivik?

Is the plot as total..  I don't own all the characters.. But the plot is mine!!!!

But this plot starts after the leap of 1 year.. You will know the past..  Now and then as the story progresses..!!

Additional info : Kajal got disappeared   after that tragedy..  Shreshi's ( shreya - Rishi)  marriage cancelled... Both the families  lied each other that Ansh and piya died in that tragedy..  But they survived it.. But lost their memories..

In that tragedy,  Ansh excessively controlled his evil side and helped piya to defeat Mohana.. It seems that in that process both piyansh has lost their powers as declared by Ritesh(piya's father)  ..but let's see if it's so..!!

But where is Mohana.. Will know later.. Wt happened to her and ruby?..

Ritesh and Naman( now little good , still loves piya but don't want to force her like in the past)  stay back  in India. They collect Ansh's  blood and do research to understand the abilities of dhaavansh so that it may be useful in future..

Guruma, piya and Shreya leave to Canada after that tragedy!!  Piya was kept unknown about her past..on Ritesh's warning!!  Soon planning to shift to Paris for both sisters study. Since they got admission in a university there!!

Piya now changed girl little modern type but sanskari.. Still have faith in God .. Respects elders. But not that afraid like she is before..  She is more brave.. (of course learning self defense) !!

Guruma their preaches the greatness of God.. And faith in god.. To the Indian community kids living there on their parents request..  ( she will be telling Piyansh's past like a story..  Slowly)!!

Shreya stayed as support to her sister. They share a great bond now..  She still loves and misses Rishi (there were cute moments between them in the past). But keeps silent bcoz of her father and sister.. 

Rathodes :

As usual Rathodes also lie about the Ansh death.. To keep both piya and Ansh safe .  All the elders stay back in India to look after their business.. Kajal got disappeared which was consider by the family as she was dead.. Except Vedhasree (moms are moms 😍doesn't loose their hope).

Ansh now  not  introvert like before but a little flirty (sometimes) .  He now studies in a university in Paris and stays there along with his bro and sis.  He sometimes makes music videos with his team..  His videos are popular among the foreigners especially in that locality.. Since they have the Indian touch and ofcourse sometimes totally Indian... This became his hobby..!! Ansh was also kept in dark about his past..

Rishi has changed now a bit.. Became little  reserved but not with his family.. He also still misses Shreya a lot and hope that she should return somehow...!! He helps his bro in music videos and now little studious.. He also misses his cousin sis kajal!!

Neha is always busy in her studies.. She is now doing fashion designing in the same university where her brothers study.. Her dream is to design for the stars and the VIPs.. So she works hard..  She is equally loved by Ansh and Rishi..!! She terribly misses Kajal..  She sometimes gets nightmares about her.. But feels it's bcoz she is missimg her..(bt wt is it?)

Let's see wt happens when sharmas come to Paris and meet the Rathodes.. How do the fate unveils Piyansh's love,  past,  marriage and remember they consummated their marriage!!
(wt can it be ?)

For this u have to read the story..  Do read,  comment(mandatory) and njoy..!!

As far as Behir-love or revenge?  Update:: u will get it today...!!! (long one with little twist of course 😁😀)