Jeff the killers Love for A human o.o D; what this cant be right ;p bxb

Hi, my names Shadow iv been beaten iv been bruised iv been bullied I have scars who cares im mute okay I live with my mom and dad they hate my guts why because they wanted a daughter but nuuhh they got a son me ^.^ soon to my day.

Beep BEEP GET THE HELL UP!!!!!!!!!! says my mother and father, I groan and sit up rubbing my eyes when I get slapped from my dad saying You have school you dipshit my eyes go wide and I look at my clock shit I'm late I jump out of bed take a kick ass shower change into converse shoes and a black boy tank and black pants with a hole and a blue plaid shirt over my black boy tank. I have emo black hair and green eyes and pale skin I jump off the counter grabbing a pop tart and grab my skateboard and bag and ride to school as quick as possible.

Shit I can't be late again this will be the fifth tardy in a row I get right to the gate and the damn people close it Dammit I shake the gate banging on it the guy looks at me saying too bad Shadow you won't be missed I feel a tear get my skateboard and throw it over and climb the fence push him and run through school throw everything in my locker and slip into class before the teacher walks in.

Just my luck right when I sit down all the kids have to shout Mr. Jackson, Mr. Jackson, Mute freak was late again Mr Jackson gives me the death glare saying students we got a new student is kind and help him around his names Jeff Mr. Jackson says take a seat anywhere in the class I shrink down in my seat and look down all I hear is the kids bickering and making plans over him I sit in the back at the window and all I hear is a hello what nuu he can't sit next to me anywhere but next to me he will have a hell of a time near meh I get bullied by everyone.

He says my names Jeff and you are him holding his hand out the bell rings I bolt out the door hearing kids snicker saying he doesn't speak he's a freak and I go straight to my locker then I hear it Mr. Jackson very pissed yelling SHADOWWW!! get you ass in my class after lunch I sigh I was very late today I start walking to Lunch getting stares -sigh- today sucks like always -.-

Jeffs P.o.v

hmmm I wonder what the boys name why did the kids say he's mute freak ?.? does he not speak by choice or really can't speak I see him in the hallway and say you never told me your name he starts walking faster I run up to him saying hey I know you can hear me he sighs and stops gets out a notebook and points to a word Shadow I say is that your name he nods I say okay well nice meeting you Shadow he points you to and walks to lunch. I find him at an empty table I place my tray down saying where's your lunch Shadow he grunts and shrinks down.

The damn jocks come over saying eww its mute freak and new boy you too are gay freaks I say excuse meh getting pissed him to gay in bi you dipshit how about you leave us alone he says hey guys he thinks he's tuff he grabs me by the collar of my shirt and says Mute freak meet me in the lot usually place and for you new kid don't do that I say for only the one boy to hear How about you go to sleep!!

He laughs and drops me down on the chair and I sigh saying Shadow eat something meh handing him a banana he look at meh shakes his head nuu then there's a speaker announcement Shadow come down to my Jackson's right now everyone looks at him and laughs saying haha that's what you get for being late in a row he gets up the thrown food at him and he walks out the door with his head down.

I have a feeling I don't want to make him die I want him to live I follow him watching him he walks into the room slightly shaking the door slams right behind him and I don't hear yelling all I hear is something being smashed by the wall what I look in the window and there's Shadow being pinned against the wall and his pants being stripped down and the teacher saying damn kid stop being late your gonna pay tears stream down his face the teacher says nuu one can save you since you don't speak he laughs evilly rage runs through me Shadow closes his eyes ready to be rapped I slam in the door with Mr.Jackson saying who the hell are you I don't let him finish I stab him to death after saying Go to sleep of course :] and cut my beautiful smile in his face yes I used magic to make me not look like Jeff the killer and said my name was Jeffery widdle but like Jeff more :p

I help Shadow up and hug him he looks at me then his dead teacher and rushes out of the room grabbing his bag and skateboard grabs my hand we hear sirens who the hell saw idk and we dart out the door over the gate and he pulls me on his back and starts riding and the bell rings time to go speakers go off Students students stay calm Mr. Jackson is dead I repeat stay calm stay calm Mr.JACKSON IS DEAD!!!!!!!! He gets off the skateboard makes me go down he throws his skateboard in a tree and climbs up I hear crying were poor kid I see plenty dammit he will surely kill him I point good He goes and I climb the tree next to him then I hear the jocks shout mute freak we know u were with Mr. Jackson u killer. He grips his skateboard and has anger in his eyes jumps down from the tall ass tree and taps the guy on the shoulder and punches the jock in the face and blood spills down his face.

They say get him and he looks saddened and I turn to Jeff the killer and jumps from the tree the boys turn to fear and Sadow just looks at meh with amusement and backs away watching me kill them then I stop and stare at him and he writes on a piece of paper saying thanks Jeff the killer gets on his skateboard and rides home I see him walk in his house and hear screaming and he goes in his room and listens to music I glance he's looking at Jeff the killer pictures :D I chuckle he does research on smiley and Ben and slender and Toby and jack and eyeless jack he looks up everyone and giggles I thought he was mute how I know all this is hiding under his bed.

and his parents are screaming suspended for a week god dammit Shadow we gotta beat the shit out of u and he says well u already do he closes his window that I left open mind puts his computer on his desk and takes off his hoodie and checker shirt then I see his arms he has cuts wait a min I thought he couldn't speak and I notice bruises to I feel anger rage through me And he lays down in his bed turning off the lights putting in 12 to wake him up a week I watch him fall asleep and lay next to him I wanna kill everyone that hurt him.

He is mine and only mine !!!