[Akatsuki x Reader] Unknown Love [drabbles]

Prologue

Well, this is it. As cliche as this sentence is going to sound, you begin your new life at the well-known Akatsuki High School for all. It was a school with a large reputation for teaching all students, unique, or not, and having a large variety of clubs and activities.

You were the typical main character who has to move into a new town due to family issues, and other personal things. Upon moving into Konoha, you attended one of the greatest high schools in town.

“[name]! Are you going to be fine from here?” your mother asked from in the car.

“I’ll be fine, mom. You can go to work, and I’ll try to find my way.” you replied.

“If you insist.” And your mother drove off, leaving you at the large entrance, awaiting your new school life.

Your eyes darted over the finely printed text on the white paper in your hand.

“Dear [name] [last],

We would like to tell you that you have been accepted into Akatsuki High School for all students. Since this will be your first time as a freshman, please walk to the main office, where you will receive your schedule and other materials needed for the year. We hope you enjoy your school year.

Principal Pein”

You had chosen to attend this school, but the rules stated that all students participating in the chosen schools needed to take an exam. You had crammed for this test, and you were happy that you passed.

A small smile graced your lips.

****

You pulled your backpack over both of your shoulders, as your mother always says, “You’ll have a hunchback if you don’t wear both straps!”

You pushed the door handle and saw a couple of students walking around, chatting nonchalantly, or just loitering around lockers until homeroom rang. A sign near the entrance read, MAIN OFFICE. Luckily, it seemed that navigation shouldn’t be a problem at this school. Quickly, you walked into the office, and found a student walk with a piece of paper in his hand. You moved out of the way for him and approached a purple haired worker typing on her computer.

“Um…” You started, looking at the floor.

“Yes? Are you a new student?” the lady asked, removing her gaze from the screen.

“Yes. My name is [name] [last].”

“[name] [last]... Ah! You are indeed on this list. Here is your schedule, school map and school agenda.” The lady handed you two pieces of paper and a small spiral notebook with the school’s symbol.

“Because you are a freshman, please go to room 110 where all of the freshmans are. By the way, I’m Konan. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” Konan held out a hand for you to shake and winked before returning to her work.

With a sigh, you exited out of the main office and studied your map to see where you are. After finding your destination, you walked to room 110.