One day

Hey!, this is something I wrote a long time ago when I was trying to get out of the creative block , so maybe it's a bit confusing to read.

 Also I created an instagram account (Only for wattpad, I don't want to mix my personal things with wattpad anymore) So yeah, you can go and check or follow if you want :) (it's on my profile)

________________________________

 His eyes closed and didn't seem to want to open. William used to want to sleep too much, always took him an hour to wake up and in class he didn't nothing but snore in his dreams.

 Until that day came, in which sleep was added to the list of his problems; He couldn't be in home anymore if Stephen was inside, they had thrown him out for something so ridiculous that -if his brothers did not live there- he would have set the house on fire at the same moment; He hadn't said anything to Jeffrey, in fact he had barely talked in the last days, weeks...

 Not to mention his stress, his fight with his girlfriend, and his confrontations with Jeffrey, the attempt to change and not bother others, fulfill the whims of his brothers, go to clean the house hiding from Stephen. He could only sleep during the lunch time (If he was sure Jeff wasn't going to suspect anything) and one or two minutes during class, since he should pay attention because his grades were a shit.

 William was pale, not to the point of looking dead, his freckles made him look a little pinker than his skin was; But it was still pretty snowy, enough so that after a few days the dark circles under his eyes would look exaggeratedly black. That got worse.

 Now he almost didn't listen when Jeff spoke to him, he didn't care if he got angry or ordered something, he didn't go to his house to clean, he didn't comb his hair, he almost didn't eat and he was so tired that he no longer felt sleepy. He had time to sleep but he was simply Off.

 One day that changed.

 In athletics class his performance had dropped a bit but it was still good, at least enough to have an intermediate score and no longer an average of ten out of ten.

 Jeff was in the stands, probably waiting for William to faint to give him a drink, something to eat, to put him to sleep and say 'I told you so'. Or simply because he was bored, who knows.

 He was running, or jogging, maybe walking. He had collided with other students and stumbled more than ten times and the class was just beginning.

 "Bailey!" The coach shouted, his tone made him understand that it wasn't the first or second or third time he called him. He turned to see him and focused his blurry gaze.

 He said something, just something, something stupid, something he didn't hear, something that didn't interest him. He felt nauseous, his body heavy, his heart skipped a few beats and he was sweating cold.

 The first time he just coughed while running, feeling sick.

 The second time he stumbled and almost fell to the ground.

 The third time he went to hell.

 A race, it was a damn race and the bitter coach decided that -as William was being a complete lazy lately- he was going to race against the one who was now the best in the class.

 They both started to walk to the starting line; the other boy asked him if he was okay.

 "William?"

William... William, William, William, William, William, William, William, William, William.

 "I'm not William" His voice was low and disgusting, dry and aching.