New Teacher Time!

- Author-chan Signing in -

HEEEEYYYYYYY! First ever fanfiction here, so please don't cringe to hard. Well, first ever posted one....hehe. I'm too self concious to post anything else. Anyways, I've really liked the idea of showing Nagisa's future as a teacher, and I really wanted to make a fanfic of my own, so yeah. Anyways, enough of me, LETS GET TO THE STORY! (Takes deep breath in and breaths out before pressing trembling hand on the publish button.) Author-chan signing out!
-----

[Kana's PoV]

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock screaming in my ear. I threw it across the room in annoyance and sleepy anger. Hitting the wall, it fell down, and lapsed into silence.

I sigh in despair, knowing the classroom I enter will be full of delinquents and lost causes. I was placed in the trash heap, Class 3-5 of Paradise High. That's where they send the good for nothings. The kids with bad grades or bad behavior, or even both. I suppose that's what I get for having my head in the clouds all the time, only passing by with luck.

I throw the covers off my bed, and swing my bag onto my shoulders. "I wonder how long the new teacher will last..." I mumbled, still in a sour mood. I assumed it would be not even an hour, because the class was, and still is, so damn scary...

-Flashback-

The door creaked open. A tall, bright and bubbly teacher bounced in, purple hair flying everywhere, eyes sparkling in excitement.

"Hello class! My name is Sakura Minari, I will be your new teacher for this year!" She exlaimed, not seeming to notice the graffiti covered walls, or the broken desks and cracks running through the floor.

The 'leader' of 3-5, Reiji Sakamoto, approached the teacher scornfully. "Listen up, we rule this class. You don't order us around." He threatened, standing face to face with the tall, over-enthusiastic lady. "If you even try to order us around, we'll beat you till you can't fucking move a muscle." The teacher frowned and looked at him as if he'd gone crazy.

Sakamoto didn't even need to hear her words to know her answer. He growled in annoyance and raised his fist. Needless to say, screams ensued throughout the campus. The teachers flinched before returning to their lessons, knowing what had just happened, and not at all envious of the new teacher. It was safe to say that the teacher would never be going back to Class 3-5 of Paradise High.

-End of Flashback-

I walked into the classroom, heading to my usual seat, at the front. I take out my phone and browse for a bit, trying to see if I could figure out who this new teacher would be. Eventually I got bored and decided to have a look around.

I noticed the usual group of delinquents surrounding Sakamoto, chatting and snickering loudly. I shivered and turned away, not wanting to know what they were planning.

I also noticed my old friend, Chika Yuui, sitting near the back, well away from the group of delinqueints. She was drawing, earphones plugged in, and glasses on, as per usual. I felt envious, as her drawings were always so good, and she never seemed to care much about the world around her.

Two kids, a shy boy and a tomboyish girl stand behind her, watching her draw in awe and admiration. I mentally run through the list of classmates and identify them as Yamazaki Reiko and Arata Tanaka. I shake my head at their actions, although I couldn't really blame them. The way she draws is so beautiful, like watching an ice skater skate gracefully across the ice.

The sound of the door opening drew my attention to the front. A bright blue haired kid, looking like she was from junior high, stepped into the classroom. She has short blue hair, with a deeper, more peaceful blue pair of eyes. A new student? I furrowed my brow, trying to think.