01

Just a warning Enji Todoroki is going to be much nicer in this A.u. because there wasn't really any abusive content in Frozen.  Also Todoroki and Izuku are siblings just cause I feel like that would be interesting sooooo.

3rd person  

The Northern lights were sprawled out across the beautiful night sky.  Shining into two young princes large triangular window that allowed the small boys to see the village down below from there room.  There room had no lights on, mainly because it was around midnight.

Izuku, being the youngest one, Walt's over to Todoroki's bed shaking him asking him to wake up.  Todoroki opens his eyes but rolls over telling him to go back to bed. Izuku climes on top of Todoroki shaking his right shoulder even more.  The side he despises even at his young age.

"Wake up, wake up, wake up!". He urged earning a low grunt from the older bi colored male.

"Izuku go back to sleep...". He States in a tired manner.  Izuku pouts a little laying on his back.  "But I'm bored and I need someone to play with!". Todoroki giggles a little.  "Go play by yourself...". He pushes him off the bed, causing his butt to hit the hard ground.

He stands up and leans over the edge of the bed.  "Do you wanna build a snowman~?". The bi colored boy smiles a little as they both run out of there room, Todoroki basically being dragged.

"Come on, come on ,come on ,come on ,come on!!". Izuku shouts pulling his brother behind him.  Shouto shushing him because he was being loud, but he didn't listen and continued to pull him along.

Izuku swung open the doors to a fairly big room.  As soon as the doors are opened the green haired make turned to his brother with a big, toothy grin.  Todoroki nods, and uses his right side to emit a snow like glow as some snow flakes formed around his arm and hand.

"Whooooa~". Izuku was amazed as always.  He thought his brother was amazing!  Due to the fact he had powers.  Todoroki smirks a little.  ". You ready?". He asked.  Midoriya quickly nods, setting of the trigger Todoroki needed to send a small blast of snow into the air.  Making it snow in the room.

Izuku ran in circles around Shouto.  Making them both laugh a giggle.  Todoroki throwing his arms in the air a little.  He turns to his sibling and looks him in the eyes.

"Watch this.". He States slamming his foot on to the ground.  Ice slowly starts forming on the ground and it slowly begins to creep up the wall.  Basically sealing the door barely shut.

Shouto uses his snow to build a snowman about the same size as the two children that should be in bed, but instead played in the snow.  Todoroki stands behind the man made of frozen water, grabbing his stick like arms and barely moving them a little.

"Hi, I'm Denki and I like warm hugs!". Todoroki says in an almost girly voice causing Izuku to laugh and leap forward hugging Olaf.  " I love you Denki!".

Izuku and Todoroki slide down a small hill of snow.  As soon as they got to the bottom, Izuku leaped into a different pile of snow.  Falling through, giggling.  He then sits up and throws a bunch of snow into the air.

Izuku jumps out of the snow.  "Hang on!". Todoroki shouts playfully as he makes another, but this time a little bigger.  It kept going, the piles got bigger, and bigger, and bigger. 

Todoroki then slips on his own ice, falling back.  At that moment Izuku takes a big leap, Shouto slings his hand up calling his name as an accidental beam of ice shoots him in the side of the head.

Midoriya's eyes widen before they slightly fill with tears and slowly shut as his small body comes in contact the with the ground.  Shouto springs from where he was over to his seemingly hurt brother pulling him up into his lap.

Shoutos eyes fill with worry as his lip quivers slightly.  He shoots his head from his brother to the door.

"Mama, Papa!!". Todoroki basically screams.  He look back down at his brother as a couple of his curls turns into an icy white color.

"Y-You'll be okay, Izu!!". Todoroki hugs the smaller boy.  "I got you!"

At that moment both king and queen Todoroki burst into the room, breaking the ice that sealed the door shut.

Both of the worried parents run over to there hurt son cradling him in their arms.  Rei checking his his head, seeing the white streak in his hair.  Enji looks up to his wife.  "I know what we have to do!". The king sprints over to a bookcase and scan through it till he finds a certain book.  Pulling a map out of it.

Rei with a passed out Izuku in her arms and Enji with a worried Shoto sitting in front of him, they ride on horses through the village as quickly as they could.

The king and queen take there children to a big Field like area that has tons of these weird human like creatures in a circle.  Enji calls out the name of certain nymph.

                            "Toshinori Yagi!"

This is where there story begins.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Omg I'm so ssssooooorrrryyyy I just thought about this in the middle of class yesterday and I thought it would be a good idea...  Once again I'm so sorry lol

-Todokidokidoo out💙💙