Disclaimer

Hiya! This chapter is just preparing you for the story.

It's clean and lemon free, and is a bit fluffy. Though it is a reader fic, I have added a few characteristics and personality traits to the reader, and despite having all of the (Y/N), (E/C), (I/C), etc. I sometimes choose the gear they wear.

Also, I have tried as much as I can to keep all of the manga characters in character, but you may come across inconsistencies.

In my universe, only fully-mature squids can swim (not the squid-kid) and there are a few more variants in my Inkopolis versus the original Inkopolis, so of you come across any that aren't exactly true, it's probably just a part of the story.

Don't accuse me of being 'racist' towards Octolings, as I try to be a general as I can BUT most of the time I opt to use 'Inklings' when I generalise groups of Inkopolis citizens. On the Octoling and Inkling subject, (Y/N) in the story is an inkling. ((Y/N) = Your name)

Authors notes and messages in text look ((like this)) and sometimes I might add A/N's at the top and/or bottom of the page.

At the end, I feel like I rushed it too much but nevertheless I hope you all enjoy.

Thanks for deciding to give this story a chance, and without further adieu, let the story commence!

Love,

~DialDiva

XOXO