first day of hell-i mean school

Fresh's pov

I wake up and looked over at my alarm clock 7:45,"oh no, im go to be late!"i said as i jumped out of bed and ran to my closet and grabbed my shorts, button-up shirt, hat, and a cloth to cover up my eyes. I quickly changed and ran downstairs grab my backpack and a piece of toast and ran out the door down the sidewalk to the school.

As soon as I reached the gates of the school i was looking for my four friends."FRESH!" i heard someone yell, i turned in the direction it was coming from and saw my friends waiting for me, i ran to them and gave them a hug,"hey alphys, papyrus, blooky, zoey, how have you guys been!" i said with a big smile,"w-well im doing good h-h-how about you?" alphys said with a slight studder"WELL I LEARNED HOW TO BAKE A CAKE!" paps said," i made a new mixed tape." blooky added,"well you have to let me listen to it later,ok?" i said," ok." he said,"hey, are you just gonna forget me,you childhood best friend,like that!" zoey said dramatically, "I'm so sorry i forgot you were there!" i said slightly laughing,"it's ok, are you guys ready for another year of hell."she said,"yeah, this is going to be soooo much fun!"i said sarcastically,"I'll take that as a no, what classes do you have?" she asked all of use,"b-blooky and i h-have drama class." alphys said, "I HAVE ART!" papy said excitedly,"me too!" me and zoey said at the same time causing us to laugh," well we better hurry befo-." i was saying tell i was pushed to the ground, "watch where your going nerd!" they yelled at me,"I-I'm sorry!" i said putting my arms up protectively,"hey,stop it!" zoey said her eyes changing to red," shut up you stupid demon!"they said as one of their friends push her in to the lockers, " hey d-don't hurt them you c-can hurt me all you want but not them!" i said looking at the group of monsters. The one that had zoey pened to the lockers was a cat, he wore a orange vest, gray shirt, black pants,and black shoes, He looked the age of 17 year's old.

The one standing next to him was a girl, well i mean fish, with red hair in a ponytail, black jacket, white shirt, blue jeans, and boots, she had an eyepatch over one eye.

The last one was in front of me, he was a skeleton like me, he had black bones,purple shirt and a jacket with p and j on it.

He did look handsome in tha-wait did i really just think that?!"Well that could be arranged." the skeleton said with a smirk as he grabbed the collar of my shirt and through me against the lockers making me crack my skull,"hey, stop it your hurting him!" zoey said struggling to get free from the cats grasp," thats the whole point!" the fish girl said laughing, before i new it i felt something hit my ribs making me yelp,  then the bell rang and the other students where walking to their classes," you better be lucky the bell rang, come on guys lets go!" the skeleton said laughing as he walked away," oh my god!" a voice said as it ran to us," what happened here!?" they said as they helped me to my feet, it was another skeleton, he had dark bones, pink hair, wore a purple long sleeve shirt, different colored jacket, blue jeans, and wore a headband,"three jocks came over here and started to bully us!" zoey said as i leaned against her,"we should get you to the nurse." the skeleton said, i shook my head," im fine besides class has started." i said slightly in pain,"ok if you say so,"they said, " oh wait I never asked you your name my name is cil!" they said with a smile," im fresh and these are my friends papyrus, alphys, napstablook, and zoey." i said smiling back,"well it was great to meet you fresh!" He said before running off towards the school, "we better hurry before we're late." I said walking ahead of them, they quickly followed behind. We then parted ways, Zoey, papy, and I went to art class.
time skip after art class because I'm a lazy shit)

Pj's pov( finally!)

After p.e. class undyne, bp, and I went to drama class and sat in the back of the classrooms so the teacher didn't see us. We sat there talk when someone caught my eye. I looked in their directions to find out it was the nerd from earlier, i smirked about get up when i was interrupted," alright Darlings take your seats~." the teacher said. I sat back down not taking my eye off the nerd," since it's the first day of school I was thinking we should do something fun! So we're going to have a little talent show to see what your talent is!" the teacher said,( time skip to PJ's part because I'm lazy) it was now my turn, i got up and walked to the stage," show us what you go!"Mr. Mettaton said, i took a deep breath and started to sing.

"Amazing pj!" Mr.Mettaton said as i went back to my seat, I quickly glanced at the nerd to see he was staring at me and blushing,how cute-wait did i just think he was cute?! I felt my face heat up as I quickly went to my seat. Surprisingly after me the nerd went up next," so fresh it says that you are going to be singing, is that right?" Mr. Mettaton ask, he nodded,"ok then show us what you can do!" Mr. Mettatond said then the music started and he started to sing.

The whole room went silent, nobody moved, my jaw dropped, did he just do that?! I thought, then Mr. Mettaton jumped out of his seat and started clapping,"That was gorgeous! Can you do that again please?!" he ask,"u-umm i can try." the nerd said slightly stuttering, then music started and he sang again.

My jaw was still dropped, how can he sing like that?! I was so lost in my thoughts that i didn't here BP talking to me,"huh what did you say." i said looking at him, " I said are you okay dude?" He said with a confused expression on his face," yay I'm fine, why do you ask?" I said rubbing my head nervously," well you kind of zoned out on us whenever the punk started singing." undyne said,"oh sorry!"i said to them.

(time skip after school)

I was laying in my bed still thinking about that stupid cutie- i mean nerd! I sighed, maybe some sleep might help, i thought as I rolled over laying my head on my pillow drifting to sleep.

(hey it's author-chan here! I am so exited for this book you guys are going to love it! I hope you liked the first chapter of it! I will up data ever soon and if you want to add anything just let me know in the comments! bye-bye love y'all!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤)