Left

I just want to let you know. This just a short story of mine. I hope you have fun with it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walking in the street alone, make me feel that i have no one beside me, i feel like I've been abandon with all of my life.

I grow up in orphanage, i've been with a nun almost eighteen years its not bad, but i feel like i have no freedom. But now im 25 years olds i left the orphanage to have my own life.

And now standing in front of my apartment. I feel that i have this someone inside my house.

Entering my house, I heard a noise coming from the kitchen. I'm use to it . Even the first time i lay my feet in this house, someone have taking care of me and i don't know why.

I jump on my bed, there she is someone just combing my hair, and then now i just curious why she always here.

I know who it is, this is my mom, i just don't want to admit. Cause i know she's going to leave me not knowing that i hate her for abandoned mo for what reason.

She's guilty that's why she keep me following everywhere i go.

But she died for saving me from my father who's a psyhco. I wish only my father who died not my mom. So that mom will not chase me like this.

I feel loved anyway cause i know after this time she's always in my side. I just don't appreciate it.

I felt it every time i have this important day she's with me.

Its feel like she's with when i celebrating my birthday.

Its feels like she's with me in my graduation day.

I just to tell her. I love you mom so much

But know i just want to hug her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I know nothing special in my story,

Enjoy have fun 👽