Crazy day

"Harry get up!" I hear nialls voice in my ear. "What do you want?" I asked "your phone has been ringing non stop this morning "and you didn't answer it because....." He sighed "because it must be important and I don't want to get involved" I get up and walk to my phone "niall it was just my mum" he shrugs, so I dial her number back "harry! I have been trying to get a hold of you all morning!" She sighs in relief "mum calm down I was just sleeping, what's wrong?" I hear her shuffle around a bit "will you be able to meet with me today, we need to talk" I think for a second "meet me at the front of the arena we're playing at tonight at three-ish" I hear some rustling in the background "ok I can do that" I hung up "what was that all about?" niall asked me "I don't know, but I'm going to find out"

Two hours later 3:30 p.m.

I see my mum approaching the arena. "mum what's wrong? why were you so frantic on the phone?" She walks up to me grabbing my hand and pulling me towards our tour bus, when we get inside she looks around to see if anyone else is around "mum please tell me what's going on" she turns to me "sit down" she tells me. We sit down on the leather seats in the back of the bus facing each other "ok so here it goes, when you were only a year old I had another baby after you, she was your sister. after your sister was born one of the nurses made a mistake by taking her to the adoption center of the hospital. When I asked to see my baby the nurse, my nurse went to get her. when she came back she didn't have her so I worried. she told me that a nurse had made a mistake and had taken her to the adoption center it wasn't even twenty minutes she was in there a family from America had saw her and taken her home to America." I just stared at my mother "Harry don't you see? you have a long lost sister, a younger sister. " I thought for a minute "oh my god, how am I going to find her?" my mum takes my hands "well I've been keeping track and word up on what she does up to this day, she's a straight A graduate, she lives in Louisville, she has features just like you." I look at her "features? what kind of features?" she smiles "she has green eyes, long brown hair, she had naturally curly hair, she has a love for tattoos, even though she only has one, she looks exactly like you harry! People tell her that all the time that she looks like you. That she looks like harry styles" I love hearing about her already! "she's also a very big fan of you guys" I think for a second "do you know if she's coming to a concert?" my mum chews on her bottom lip for a few seconds "as a matter of fact she is! she's coming to your Louisville concert tomorrow night!" that's when my idea hits me "I know exactly how I'm going to find her in the crowd tomorrow night! you'll be there tomorrow night right?" she nods "great, then you'll be able to see what I'm going to do"

The next day

"Are you sure this is going to work harry, there could be hundreds of girls out there like that!" I shake my head "its going to work, my mum told me her name and it helps a little" Louis sighs "alright, fine" he puts his hand on my shoulder and leaves me alone. "It will work" I whispered to myself. "It has to."

10:45 pm

"Alright Louisville! Before we go for the night and onto our next stop on tour, there is something I'd like to do." I pause for a few seconds " I'm going to call out some features, and if you have those features your going to hold your phone in the air, if I call something out that you don't have you'll put your phone down." Screams across the whole arena "ok the first one is green eyes" phones go up all around the arena, my mums voice playing through my head " she looks exactly like you harry" every girl waiting for me to speak again "long brown curly hair" phones go down and stay up" I breath in "one tattoo" again a lot of phones go down and some stay up.

"And I mean only one" some phones go down " your name starts with an H" some phones go down "people tell you, you look like me" this time a lot of phones go down its looks like there's only about four girls left, there's one girl in the front. Except I can't really see her face " and for the last one, your name is Hannah." And that was it the other three phones go down and the girl in the front is the only one left with her phone up. "Bring her to the back please" Paul goes down to her personally and escorts her back. Zayn steps up "good night Louisville!!" They all scream as we exit the stage, and there she is standing there looking at me. Mum was right she looks exactly like me almost. "You must be Hannah." I walk up to her giving her a hug " oh my gosh! Hi" the boys all greet her and exchange Hello's "will you follow me please" I grab her hand and lead her to the room where I left mum, when we enter mums eyes light up. A tear escaping her eye. "Oh my gosh, you're Harry's mum!" She has a bit of an accent to her like mine. "Hello, how are you?" Mum asks "I'm well, thanks for asking!" I walk up behind her and I gesture for to sit beside mum. "My mum and I need to tell you something. Then later we will need proof. But we'll do that tomorrow." She nods listening to what I'm now saying.

Couple hours later

"I'm your sister?!" She yells in shock and some of excitement, I stand laughing a little with her reaction. "Possibly, we need DNA tests to see if its you." She nods "when? Oh and how did you know to do it here at tonights concert?" I nod at her, to let her know I'm going to answer. "Mum has been keeping updates on you and she figured out that you were going to be here." Her mouth is in a O shape "ok" she simply says "Are we doing the DNA tests tomorrow?" She asks "Yes we are." She nods "good"