Story Description

Story Description:
Davonte King Martinez , also known as, "D Money And The Cash King" which are the nicknames that his friends have to him is an 17-Year Old American model, singer, and  professional wrestler, who is currently signed to Young Money Entertainment, Aftermath, Republic, XO, Cactus Jack Records, Quality Control Music, Maybach Music Group, Atlantic Records, Universal Music Group, G-Unit, RCA, CBE, GOOD, Roc Nation, Knockout, Epic, Grand Hustle, High Bridge The Label, Taylor Gang, E1, and Koch Entertainment as an recording artist.

As a model, Davonte is signed to IMG Models Worldwide as well. As of 2018, Davonte is in a relationship with American model Kaia Gerber, who is the daughter of model Cindy Crawford.

His parents, are WWE Superstar Pamela "BAYLEY" Martinez and her boyfriend, Aaron SOLOW who is also a professional wrestler who Wrestlers on the American independent circuit.

Davonte has a net worth of $4 Million and he has made most of that money from his work as a model and a singer. Davonte makes $400,000 a year per modeling appearance (which includes magazine covers and runway shows).

He makes $1 Million per year as a singer (which includes album sales, the albums he makes, and other royalties). As of 2016, he has been signed to WWE to make limited appearances on WWE's weekly  TV Shows, Monday Night RAW, and SAMCKDOWN LIVE.

Also, as part of his WWE Deal, Davonte makes limited appearances at WWE Pay-Per Views.

In total, from his television appearances and Pay-Per View appearances that he makes with WWE, Davonte makes a total of  $44 Million per year (includes television and PPV appearances).

Davonte makes at least 12 PPV and television appearances with WWE Per Year. He has been signed to WWE since 2016 when he signed a 5-Year Contract with the company.