Adopted by magcon

Heyy I'm amber I'm 18 and I have been in the orphanage since I was a little kid and I only have one friend here her name is Aida and she is 17 I have dirty blond hair and brown eyes..Aida has strawberry Blond hair and blue eyes.

** chapter one **

** Taylor's pov**
I was sitting in the living room with Nash and Matt when I saw a ad for an orphanage and then I looked over at Nash and Matt I told them I wanted to adopt and kid they both told me that was a lot of responsibilities.. I told them that I wanted to make one kid there happy and then they agreed and we went to mrs.suize's orphanage home when we got there a woman that looked in her late 30 or 40s opened the door and ask if she could help us with something and I told her that I wanted to adopt and she took us to a room so that we could sing some papers and she asked me what age I wanted adopt Nash said from 10-13 ok and then she handed us some profiles and Nash found a 13 year old girl and her name was amber I told the lady that I wanted her and she went a got her an then they came back down and the lady told her to go pack her thins she is going to be adopted today then mrs. Suize came in and asked who is going to be the father I told her that I was when amber came back down mrs. Suize told her that her new name was amber caniff and when I looked at her she looked a lot like Matt...

** Chapter 2**

** Matt's pov**
(Skipping boring house moment.:)
When amber came back down the stairs had a small little suite case I told her that we had a friend that will be taking her shopping for clothes and stuff like that when I looked at her..... She looked a lot like me but in girl form then she spoke up "ummm when can we leave" then we all got back in Taylor's car and I sat in the back with amber since it was a long car ride she fell asleep on my shoulder and I told Taylor and he told Nash to take a pic and send it to I'm and the rest of the boys so he did...... When we pulls up in front of the house amber woke up and when she saw that house she was so happy to see that she would be having her own room and would have to share...... We walked in to the house and all the boys gave her a hug Hayes was speechless when he saw her then she saw mahogany and ran up to her and gave her a bear hug....

** Chapter 3**

** ambers pov**
When we arrived at my new dads house I was so happy then we walked inside an there were other people there they all gave me hugs and kissed my head there was a boy that looked my age and he didn't even say his name he just stood there I turned around and asked dad what his name was.. " dad what is this boys name" oh that is Hayes Nash's little brother then I said hi and he finally spoke I saw this girl with curly red hair and I ran up to her and hugged her when I let go I said u must be mahogany the girl that Is taking me shopping and she said yupp I am so mahogany showed me my room it was on the second floor (did I mention that the house was four story's) it was a baby blue and I had a queen size bed and they had blue sheets on it when I loomed in my closet I found a bunch of clothes so I put on an outfit that would look good for mine and mahogany's girls day out
OOFTD
• puma shirt
• jeans with holes
• black vans
• beanie that says I <3 magcon
When u came out of my room and stood at the top of the steps everyone was just staring at me I went down and asked dad if he liked my outfit he said that he loved it Hayes was just standing there staring at me then I said my good byes and mahogany and me were out the door
Skipping boring car ride
We finally made it to the mall and we went to every store and mahogany got me some different types of ears like her ad we became best friends then we went to the food court and ate subway then we headed back to the house when we got there we ran upstairs and she helped me put away all of my new clothes and ears then we both put on our pjs and they were the same to go with it we put on some ears when we went back down stairs my dad just looked at me and said that he liked my ears they were the same as mahogany's then we sat down to watch a movie we watched despicable me 2 I sat beside Hayes and mahogany about the middle of the movie I fell alsleep on Hayes shoulder and my dad toke a pic and posted it on Instagram and said awe look at the love birds!!! Then I felt someone pick me up and carry me up to my room when I looked to see who it was I saw Matt he had a smile on his face when we got to my room I saw a coumputer and an iPhone 5c also an iPod on my bed when ibasked Matt who got these for me he told me that my dad did and that he has already set up social media's up for me like twitter and Instagram also a Facebook vine then i gave Matt a hug and told him good nite then I moved my coumputer on my desk and my iPod and iPhone on my nite stand then I fell asleep...
(Next day)