Enter Naruko Uzimaki

I walked up to the Academy and into the class immediately I was snatched from the ground "HA Naruto your female jutsu doesn't work on me now does it"..... "Um Iruka that's your new student Naruko it's Narutos twin sister" my eyes glowed blood red my cheek marks light up in blue I punch my sensei in the face and sat in the seat that wasn't a victim of a nosebleed "So new girl likes our sasuke~kun" I glare at them I can feel their fear "No I sat in the seat that didn't have any blood on it and why would I like the brother of the man who tortured me because I refused his proposal" They all scatter in fear I sit down in a huff all of a sudden the atmosphere is really dark I'm lifted in the air my mouth is forced open and a crow flies in "you will be my bride Uzimaki even if I have to turn you into one of my own clan". I am dropped as I black out and everyone I feel their fear except one I feel anger they pick me up and carry me somewhere.

I wake up I'm in a house with a boy sitting on the foot of the bed. "Hello?" He turns around and looks at me he reminds me of 'ahhhhhw my head my body why does it all hurt' this rush of pain rushes over me I'm in a silent scream the boy is holding me close asking what's wrong and it's going to be ok. My head and eyes feel like they are on fire, I try to scream again it took me five times till I broke the seal and the crow was shoved out of my body and hit a wall then died. I stand up and hurry to a mirror I look like a Uchiha except I have my whiskers. I begin to panic my brother runs into the room then starts hugging me and kissing me head. "Excuse me I know this is rude but are you Sasuke Uchiha" I ask the boy whom helped me "Yea what's it to you" I shake my head "oh nothing your brother talked a lot about you it's really the only thing that kept me from breaking down." He glared at me but also was surprised I........well I just smiled a big toothy idiot grin. You could tell that Naruto and I are related "What's your name" I look at Sasuke "Naruko Uzimaki" He sweatdrops and I giggle. "But being Narutos twin doesn't mean I am weak or stupid or any of that sort, I am probably going to be one of the strongest female ninja in our generation." He smirks "I hope to have you on my team Naruko" He reaches out his hand, I give him a hug instead "Thank you" and I disappeared from his sight 'Sasuke Uchiha, Itachis brother, he is actually.....pretty cool.....not my type'. "Don't tell me your dating that teme" I glare at my twin "And why would I like that baka duck boi" My twin chuckles "I'll be Hokage and you will be Head of Anbu Believe it" my brother passed out I notice he has a headband like that Sasuke does I must have missed the final exam.

I tuck my blond hair twin in bed and go out to train suddenly the atmosphere was darker "well we'll well ya really did turn into a Uchiha" I felt fear and a burning sensation in my eyes I opened I saw everything "you even unlocked the Sharighan impressive Naru~chan"—————

CLIFFHANGER IM SORRY I LOVE AND HATE THESE SO MUCH