MessageBioThing had no ROOM

Ok, so a lot of people have been pouring negativity recently and its also caused more people to come out and say that they are depressed or not worth anyone's time. I remember that feeling, I hate seeing things like that because I hate the fact that other people feel what I have felt or are feeling something even worse. I'm not saying "stop" or "it gets better" or "that people should never feel like this." None of those are true, it won't stop even if I do all I can, it only gets better if the person let's it (it won't get better until that person says something or something actually happens that causes them to see things differently), and although I do believe a human being should never feel like they are worthless or deserving of a beating, I also believe that everyone needs to go through the up and downs of life. "Life is like a roller coaster." As an author, I know there is no story without something that hurts you and there is no story without more than one perspective. As an artist, I never call a character perfect, but when I do... its because of their past, their broken lives, their changing personalities and even their deformities. That's wht makes a character perfect, they are built in the perfect form to be them. But even characters change: design, arc, characteristics, etc. That's the whole point to growing up and seeing life, its about discovering who you are. A lot of people skipped this message because they're annoyed by all these new notifications, a lot will come one and read a couple of sentences before getting bored and trying to predict everything I say, but to whoever is reading this sentence right now. Thank you, thank you for reading every word that is spilling from my heart. Thank you for recognizing that you are not alone and that there is a person trying to spread a word to others. And most importantly, only you have the power to control you. Don't let anyone else put words in your mouth or draw you, make yourself and discover who you are. Remind yourself and others that your story isn't over and you still have a lot to earn about yourself. Discover yourself and who is under all those dark and deep thoughts. If there seems to be no meaning to life, then create one. Make your on meaning, make your own life, make your story, character, make your mark on this world and the ones after it. But most of all, keep being the beautiful being you are. Even if youdont see it, although I cannot see you and maybe never will, I know a monster or someone undeserving would not read this whole message.