Chapter 2

The ship stopped and we got off and they were talking about how to go to the next location, I was zoning out the whole time they were talking and when I see Gon walk I followed him and so did Kurapika, while we were walking on the trail jiji suddenly appeared behind us and made a stupid excuse saying he was scared that it will be lonely travelling alone.

His excuse was as bad as Kakashi sensei's excuse. We walked and walked until we reached a town, though it was pretty deserted. 'Kit be careful' kura warned 'Of course I will be Kura' I replied, then a curtain revealed and a cart came rolling out.

On the cart there was an old baba and some random people wearing a weird mask standing behind her in a straight line. Then that baba said time for the most exciting quiz, and the people behind her made music with their instruments or other things as we looked at it in surprise. This reminds me of ibiki sensei test.

Time skip to when they meet Killua~ (I am lazy okay)

We finally finished the test and we went into a bustling city, and that was when my stomach rumbled and I told the guys I will meet them at the exams later and ran towards a place where my nose brought me to a restaurant and I went into a room and then I saw the guys come in. How ironic, we meet that quickly...

As their guide left, I brought out the food from somewhere that I stole from and proceeded to sit on the table and started devouring it. Hearing munching sounds the rest turned to look at me as surprise was written on their face, I just ignored their stares and continued eating plate after plate.

Suddenly the room started moving and then someone explains that this was an elevator the whole time. Thanks random person. They sat down and talked while I just continued eating and by the time the elevator stopped.

I'd already eat finish at least 30plates of steak, I rubbed my tummy and burped and than I walked into the so called cave following behind the guys and than we met a guy called Tonpa and he told us he took this exam 35 times, He's just like Kabuto, so he probably is a bad guy.

Tonpa then warned us that the joker guy was super dangerous, I mean I feel like Kura is even more dangerous. After explaining some more stuff about him he took out a can and gave all of us some juice to drink, I took the can and opened it and was about to gulp it down Kura warned 'Kit there is poison in the drink don't drink it.'

After hearing that I stopped and a tad bit of my sadistic side that was rubbed off by Kura came out as I accidentally fell aiming precisely at his mouth and I made sure that my drink fell into his mouth. "Whoops!" I exclaimed as I fell, the drink falling into his mouth and with a quick action I poured it on his face too so he has no choice but to drink it for air.

So in the end he was forced to drink all of my drink, after that Gon says that his drink has expired, hearing that jiji spat out his drink as Tonpa shrugged "I-I must have taken it from the wrong batch." Hearing this I smirked, "Oh no Tonpa. You drank the expired can too." I exclaim dramatically with fake worry.

And with that he dashed out screaming he needed to go to the toilet. I faked an innocent look when jiji said "What's with his deal suddenly going to the toilet." I just shrugged at his comment. "Hey Imma just see you guys later bye." I told them while I ran out of their side and faded into the shadows again.

I then saw a kid with silver hair like Kakashi sensei as he took another drink from tonpa and drank every single drop. After 10 min he was still here drinking his fourth can, is he immune to poison or something? And then my answer was answered as he explained to the nervous Tonpa who took a quick trip to the toilet. "Poison doesn't affect me." He says with a victorious smirk.

Than he walked away, and suddenly a weird sound rang across the room and everyone payed attention to it, than the wall rise up and a man wearing a suit told us that he apologise for making us wait yada yada, and he told us that the exams will now begin and that we will have to follow him.

He started walking slowly like he was marching and then he started to speed up introducing himself and I continued to follow him while I was beside Gon but he didn't know that I was beside him.

Following him was like walking to me, I practiced on my endurance, speed and stamina with Guy *shiver* It was horrible, but worth it. Then jiji was running with sweat dripping down his forehead while still carrying his suitcase, when we heard a sound and saw the boy with silver hair riding a skateboard.

Saying that riding a skateboard was considered cheating but Gon said it was not cheating as the examiner told us to only follow him. The boy seemingly amused slowed down his speed till he was beside Gon and asked him his age.

Gon answered by saying that he was 12 after he said that the boy did an awesome flip and held his skateboard in one hand and started jogging. Gon introduced himself as Killua and that he was the same age as him. Woah they are older than me. I am 11 years old and my birthday hasn't passed yet.

Then the examiner started to climb the stairs and we were still at the bottom when Gon asked Killua whether he wanted to race, Killua agreed and then Gon said the loser has to buy dinner. I suddenly said "Can I join?" Killua and Gon jumped.

Gon asked "Woah how did you do that, and I forgot to introduce myself. My name is-" "It is okay Gon I already know your name, you too Killua. My name is Naruko and i am 11 years old, basically younger than you guys."

"Wait how do you know how old we are?" Killua asked and I replied saying "I was beside Gon when you were still riding your skateboard...so wanna race." "Okay we will start at 3...2...1...GO!!" Gon said

And when we heard GO we dashed and I decided to use 1/4 of my speed and I was a bit ahead of the boys as we dashed from left than we move to the right to not hit the people that were resting on the steps and the examiner stopped at the top of the stairs and I said "See ya on the top." Then I dashed and I made it one step ahead of them, they owe me dinner now. " Yay we won!" all three of us simultaneously said.

Then we started denying what each of us was saying and kept on saying that we won, at that same moment we all turned our heads to see the examiner and Gon decided to ask the examiner and he said... "I believe this young lady was faster than you guys by one step." After hearing that I smirked smugly at them while they looked upset that I beat them.

"Now you guys owe me dinner, be glad that I wasn't using my full speed on you, I helped to save your faces you know, if not you guys will die from embarrassment." I said, I was wearing weights too but I won't tell them, the total weighs 115 kg in total, if I told them that they would have freaked out.

"Wait, why!?" The both of them asked pouting, "Umm.... Because that wasn't even my full speed." I said giving them a white lie in order not to shatter their manly prides. I mean technically I think their man pride has shattered as they stared at me with shock.

"You're lying." Killua accused, "Aww but I'm not~" I tried to hide my anxiety, "I can tell by your body posture! Tell us why!" He exclaimed as I sighed, "Alright then... Buttttt." I dragged the word out, "But what?" The both of them asked in unison.

"But don't you go to your mommies and cry~" I said smugly, "Y-you! What makes you think we will!" The both of them 'humphed' simultaneously which made me think They would make a pair of really good siblings!

"Well okay~ I'll not make you guys wait any longer, in fact that really isn't my real speed because firstly, I was kinda holding back. And... I was wearing weights on me." I confessed that their eyes widened at the words I said.

"How much does it weigh!" Killua exclaimed surprised but his eyes showed a hint of excitement, "Um...About 10Kg?" I tried lying about the weight but failed miserably. "10Kg? You're pulling our legs! You're lying again!"

"100Kg..." I blurted out a nice number, Killua raised his eyebrow up at that and spoke "Lier~" "Alright fine! 115Kg! Are you guys happy?" I asked, "115KG! ARE YOU KIDDING!" Gon screamed, "S-she's not lying..." Killua replied after his outburst.

Should I continue this story?