Rules !

Hello and welcome to yet another oneshot book on my profile! This one is for My Hero Acaedmia, a show I recently got into and really enjoy! I also made this so I can get used to writing about the characters without worrying about getting their personality wrong and so on.

Anyways, here are the rules.

1 - I will accept any ship as long as it's not incest or pedophilia. 

2 - I am fine with doing any scenario - fluff, angst, gore, smut (with AGED UP CHARACTERS if it's for the teens). But I will not do anything that is wrong - rape, pedohpilia, incest, etc.

3 - Be respectful of the ships I write about, and to the people that comment on them. Please do not start a ship war. I find them unnecessary, even if some are calm and not to the point that people are cussing the others out.

4 - Please do not ask me for updates. I've gotten this on my older fanfics on my main account. I used to appreciate the update thing, but now it's just plain annoying. I get that you like my story, but I'm not on the internet 24/7. I have a life like everyone else, as well as college. So please respect that.

5- I do first person and third person, mainly. But if you're requesting a Character x Reader, I will only do them in second person unless you want it through a different POV.

Overall, just have fun requesting! Put the ship you want and the scenario, and if you want anything that doesn't go against rule #2. If you don't give the scenario, I'm more than happy to make one up myself.

Oh, and here's the key to let you know what the content will be.

R - Requested

M - Mature (for NSFW reasons - smut or gore (not gonna put both in because that would be weird)