Chapter 1

I remember the first day of junior year. I remember my maroon shirt draped across my torso exposing my shoulder. My ebony leggings formed to my muscular legs. My hair tossed sloppily into a bun as stands of auburn follicles kissed my visage.

I want to say a gorgeous boy sweepers me off my feet telling me I'm beautiful. But we all know it's unrealistic.

The shortcoming was I was a late bloomer. Hadn't gotten my period yet and curves were nonexistent. And boys like huge breasts and minuscule waists. I had bout the feminine figure of a tree. I was short too. 5' 1/4 to be exact. Not even 5'1.

Regardless of my disadvantage of ever getting an ardor, I found refuge in my sport. Soccer. Just the word makes me want to be active. That's when I met her.

Her name was Katie. She was tall had short curly hair and huge knockers. Like I thought mine were big. Well when I say she wears a d, I kid you not. She's a total slut, but a virgin. She's known for being an adorable couplet with Austin. But those two never clicked. Just a fictional love story everyone dreamed they'd share. I couldn't hate her. Maybe I'd hate her less if I had her tits. Austin is the hottest guy in existence. With a chiseled jawline and defined abs. Any girl in her right mind would try and lure him to a bed ASAP.

Oh my god. Did he just look at me?.. No I'm know as Trashley. What did you think boys admire shit? Frankly shit looks pretty shitty. So shit; I look like shit.

Do you think he knows he's gorgeous? Should I tell him. No you moron. Damn his mahogany hair and sepia oracles..total dream boat. Yeah that I'm riding hard. (Not him that is. The fucking dream boat...)