Jackson Overland

My name is Jackson Overland and I'm just your average teenage trickster I have a great mom and little sister Emma and she is amazing. I love pulling tricks on her but I love playing with her and making sure she is safe.

The last time I remember her was when I saved her life I saw how scared she was she said "Jack I'm scared."

"I know I know but you're gonna be just fine I promise you're not gonna fall in you need to believe in me" I said.

Now I wish I saw her growing up who she married her kids how amazing her life was.

You must be wondering why I couldn't see her do all those amazing things it's because I died saving her when we were going ice skating.

I remember seeing her smile before I fell in the lake and it was the greatest thing ever I'm also glad I saw my mom how she smiles too.

Another thing my name isn't Jackson Overland it's Jack Frost and that's all I ever been told for 300 years.

I didn't even remember I had a sister or a family during those years and that I recall I saw my sister and how she visited the lake every afternoon and said.

"I miss you Jack please come back" and tears rushed down her face.

20 years later she grew up she did get married and have amazing kids the only sad thing is that they walked past me every time.

When I went to go see Emma or when I was near her she would look my way like she knew I was there , me her brother but she couldn't see me...

And then a few more years past and that's when I never was truly sad until the day came where she died.

But her last words when everyone was gone but I was still there she said.

"Hello Jack I missed you so much" she looked my way and smiled.

I teared up so much and I guess it was probably because she saw me but the person who was me before knew that Emma was my sister and he was so happy to see her smile.

"I will always believe in you J-Jack....frost"