That Elenor Welkworn

The sound of whips cracking and screams rip through the stone hallways. Shannon tried to break free of her bonds but the ties around her legs, ankles, arms, wrists and mid section were too tight. The whip cracked again and tore the skin of her back. Bloodied lines webbed the skin. It was only the first day of being captured. She didn't want to know what else was coming.
"Please. Please stop." She sobs. Seth walks around to her head and crouches down so he could look at her straight on.
"I don't think so miss Carson. It's so much fun." He chuckles as he strokes the side of her face. She tries to bite him but he pulls his hand back and wags his finger at her.
"You will obey me one day Shannon. Even if it means breaking you and killing all those you love to do so." He says with an evil grin before standing and adjusting his grip on the whip.
"Who else is left? You've killed my brother, my parents. Your men are out trying to kill my sister. Who else is there?" Shannon cried.
"How about that handsome fellow Dylan Palmer?" Seth asks wickedly. Shannon screamed in fury and bucked and kicked. She managed to tear from her bonds and dive at Seth.
She grabs him by the throat, catching him by surprise. "If you lay one finger on him there will be no telling of what I'll do to you." She hissed.
Men came rushing into the room and tore Shannon away from Seth. She skwirmed against them, trying to have another go at him. Seth glared at her with steely eyes as he rubbed his neck. "Go hang her up by her wrists in her cell." He ordered. The mem obeyed and dragged Shannon away.
"Please Ashley. Please stay alive. Save me. Save me please." She whispered. One of the men grunted and she glared at him.
"If I'm gonna be locked up and tortured you can at least let me talk to myself." She snapped.
"Fine. But no screaming for help." He grumbled.
Shannon looks down. Her clothes torn and covered in blood. "Quick question." She asks.
"What?" One of them snapped.
"What happens if I need to use the bathroom or when it happens to be my time of the month?" She smirks and one of the men run back the way they came.
"He'll go and find out. Now quiet for the rest of the way or else Seth won't be the only one torturing you." Said one of the men. Shannon rolls her eyes but stays silent.
She's taken into a 3 meter high stone room with a solid wooden door that holds a barred window. The men connect a long chain to a hook by the door then on a hook on the opposite wall. They then flung it up to the hook in the center of the celing where it hung down a couple meters off the floor.
They put Shannons wrist in shackles before hoisting her up and conmecting her to the chain. Her arms ached and wrists burned almost instantly. "Thanks now get out." She hissed. They didn't argue and left the room, closing and locking the door behimd them.
The mam who had run off before came back and looked through the window in the door. "If you need anything then call out." He said to Shannon. She nods and hangs her head.
"I so hope you're alive Ashley. I really need you to get me out of here." She whimpered before closing her eyes.

Dylan paced back and forth. "Why is it taking her so long?" She grumbled. The others shake their heads.
"We haven't done anything this crazy before. Fort Landlo is legandary. Nobody actually knows it really exists except for us and Seth." Steve says as he stands and puts a hand on Dylans shoulder making him stop.
"Just give Ashley time to sort out what needs to be done. It may take a little longer due to the knife wound she got. I saw it and jeez. I don't know how she's handling it." Steve says with a slight chuckle.
"I finished half an hour ago but I needed to calm myself before coming down. I can't kill you all before saving Shannon now can I." Ashley says from the doorway, a pile of paper in one hand and a laptop resting on the other.
Both hands were wrapped in a bandage. "Ashley what did you do to your hands?" Crystal asks.
Ashley doesn't answer. "Shannons on the fourth floor on the east side. No windows at all in her room. From the looks of it she's hanging from the roof by her wrists. These are the floor plans if each floor and room." She sats and puts the papers on the desk.
She then heads to the door with the laptop. "What's with the laptop?" Liam asks as he swoops it from her hands. She shrieks and snatches it back quickly, breathing heavily.
"Careful. You could've blown up Shannon." She snaps and everyone stares at her in shock.
"Touch the wrong thing and the whole of Fort Landlo and Landlo Island will blow up. So please. Don't... touch... this... laptop." Ashley says threateningly.
She shows everyone the screen. On it was a 3D image of Landlo island. Dotted around were bright purple crosses. "Each cross is a bomb." She says almost too calmly.
Her screen starts flashing and she whips it around. She tyoes something in and scowls. "What?" She snaps.
"Look at Fort Landlo." A mans voice says. Again Ashley types something in and sits at the table.
"What am I looking at?" She asks dryly. Everyone gathers around behind her.
"Look at the front entrance." The males voice sighs.
Ashley turns the image around to the front entrance. Her eyes widen at the sight of a white limo pulling up. "No. What the hell is she doing there? How did she get a limo on the island?" Ashley yelled angrily.
"I'm sorry, I don't know." The unknown male apologizes frightfully.
"Well I want answers and I want them now." Ashley hissed before pressing an unmarked key. She sighs and rubs her forehead.
"This is going to be even harder than before." She grumbles to herself.
"Why?" Dylan asks.
"Do you not know who owns that limo? Do you not know who she is?" Ashley snapped viciously and Steve rested his hand on her shoulder.
"Care to tell us sweetheart?" He asks softly.
Ashley pulls out her phone and points it at the TV. "Connect." She says and the TV flicks on and shows the same screen as her phone.
"Search file." She says emotionlessly.
"What file do you wish to find?" A robotic voice asks. File names flash across the TV, too fast for anyone to read their names.
"Target." Ashley's voice hinted with a growl.
"File name Target is found. Do you wish to open?" The robotic voice asks.
"Yes. Pincode 77679843066." All is silent as the numbers appear on the TV.
"Access Granted." The voice says and many pictures of people appear on the screen overlapping each other.
Ashley walks forwards and stares at the TV screen, the pictures all reflecting in her eyes.
"Wow." The others gasp.
"Upload all images and information about Target 666." Ashley says quietly.
"666? What is she? The devil?" Brett snorts.
"As close to it as you can get." She replies.
Images of papers and files flash onto the screen. "Those are pentagon papers." Maddison gasps.
"I slept with one of the guys there and copied each and every accezs code there is. Now I have access to all pentagon files." Ashley says simply. "Shannon on the other hand has a copy of every key and key card for each and every door in that place. God knows how she did that." A sad smiles flicks onto Ashleys face.
When all the papers had stopped flashing into veiw it all stops on a picture of a woman. She was mid 40s with short black hair and grey blue eyes. She had a smoothly rounded face but with thin, sharply pointed lips. "This is the Elenor Welkworn, the woman who just arrived at Fort Landlo in the white limo." Ashley said as she carelessly chucked her phone onto the table. She refused to look at the picture.
"Elenor Welkworn? As in the best shooter who ever existed? As in the woman who set the record time for hacking into Fort Knox? As in the most skilled fighter to ever live? That Elenor Welkworn?" Crystal asks, pale in fright. Delance looked as though she were gonna faint.
Ashley nods slowly before turning to finally face the picture of a woman she knew all too well. "That's the one. It's also Elenor Welkworn as in Shannon and I's aunt."