Logan's menacing ways

Another day another prank. This was the robotic life of Jake Paul. Sure he acted happy on the outside but on the inside he felt NOTHING. He couldn't let anyone know how he really felt because that would make him gay. He woke up and noticed his girlfriend Alyssa was missing. The blonde haired boy stumbled down the stairs into the living room.
"Hey gang have you seen my bae?"
"Yes I have." a menacing voice said.
In walked the unepic man himself, LOGAN PAUL. Even worse by his side was Jake's bae.
"NOOOOOOOO" Jake cried.
"Yes I fucked your brother swag swag happy birthday." Alyssa chuckled
Logan flipped off jake and left the house with his girl. His team tried to comfort the broken hearted Paul but he shoved them away and ran upstairs crying.
He slammed the door and sobbed. How could Logan do this? Alyssa was the love of his life and she was stolen from him just like his lunch money in 5th grade. Why was Logan so crue?! He is like Hitler or worse, Hilary Duff. This was the final straw he had  to get back at his rapscallion brother. But how? Nothing has worked. Logan always one ups him, BUT NOT THIS TIME.
Ring ring,
"Hey man what's up" jake sniffled
"Hello ameircan boy it's papa putin."
"Oh hey man, listen can I call you back it's sad boy hours?"
"Oh ok I understand just get back to me about the status of America as a good spy does."
"Ok cool bye."