Earth's Issue- Plastic in Oceans

Dear Dominant Species(Humans) of Planet Earth,

What if I told you... I saw things down there. On your so call planet you call home and let me tell you, it is not pretty. Who am I? I'm galaxy control police Sheriff. Where am I from? That's irrelevant, what matters is that your world is dying.

Yeah that's a blow to your pride but your tiny hearts are so full of selfishness! How could you scuba dive in your own filth and destroy precious life! Do you humans want to be the bad boys of the galaxy? How did I stumble on this? When on Earth, I decided to hit the beaches becauses your kind loves tanning and surfing by the ocean. My kind can hold our breaths for hours at end, so I decided to explore the lifestyle of other species in your world. I was utterly surprise to see how humans do not care for the smaller ones or big giant whales. The amount of plastic I witness was disgusting! A seahorse was entangled with a q-tip, and trash was floating around animals. What broke my heart was that these swimming creatures would eat it, get entangled in it, or get caught in it! IMAGINE if YOU had to EAT THAT! You would be repulsed however plastic things are "convenient" for you. RIDICULOUS! The CORAL REEFS DIED BECAUSE OF THIS! Using a lot of plastic causes the production of plastic to increase. Increase in factory work means more emissions of poisonous gasses into the atmosphere causing Global warming. That is why you have so much hurricanes that are getting progressively worse, icecaps are melting, and the GREAT CORAL REEF HAS DIED!

As my duty as GC Sheriff, I must charge you with unsafe planetary activities. You have received many warnings from my kind and have continuously ignored it. Now there can not be anymore warnings, I am charging you of community cleanup. You must pickup trash and plastic anywhere on the ground and make sure to recycle. Yes I understand it is not your trash, but this is no longer about you anymore. It is about the world and the other 7 billion people living here and that is excluding the animals! I also am asking you to use actual silverware instead of plastic, and to get a refillable water bottle instead of the plastic one.

I understand you think my demands are harsh, but this is greater than you! You must understand why I am charging you with this offense. If you continue to live this way, your children or the next generation will not have the same resources you have. I am calling you to live wisely, preserve the beauty of your world. Because one day you will not go swimming in the oceans, beaches due to pollutions, the animals will die. When everything finally happens, it will affect you and your race will go extinct.

Sincerely,

GC Sheriff