Cunts in love

Beau was sitting upstairs in his room away from his two younger brothers Luke and Jai. Luke and Jai were twins (But everyone knew Jai was the better twin) the twins had a couple friends coming over and soon enough they were there. In through the door came James Yammouni and Daniel Sahyounie. This was the first time Daniel or as the boys called him "Skip" had been to their house. Skip is just looking around while staying in the door way he happened to look up the stairs and see the most beautiful creature he'd ever seen. Beau. Beau stood at the top of the stairs laughing that Skip had been staring for so long. Then Beau walked down the stairs into the living room with the twins and James. Daniel stood in the hallway face red and unable to move. Luke got angry and screamed "ARE YOU GOING TO COME IN HERE AND PLAY FIFA OR JUST BE A CUNT AND STARE INTO SPACE" Daniel snapped out of it and ran into the living room. The only spot left was a spot on the couch, of course next to Beau. Skip walked slowly across to sit next to Beau, Beau could tell he was uncomfortable so he tried talking to him "Would you like some food or something to drink?" Skip shook his head and Beau quickly responded with "Well the kitchen is right there, you can just go in" Daniel kind of laughed but then of course their eyes locked and they knew at that moment they were made for each other. Beau came in and whispered in Daniels ear "Meet me in the kitchen" then he stood up and went in the kitchen and sat on the counter. Daniel rushed as fast as he could to see the young man again. Skip went right by his feet and proposed at that moment, Beau obviously said yes. Then they called adoption services and adopted two kids. One named Ronnie and one named Jacob. They lived happily ever after.

THE END

** hope you all enjoyed, and but they way this is ALL based on a true story. Not like the Janoskians would read it anyway **