ᏟᎻᎪᏢᎢᎬᎡ 1: Ꭺ 'ᎡᎪᏆNY' ᎠᎪY ᎾᏌᎢ ᎾF ᎻᎬᎪᏙᎬN

Alice Angel POV

What a great day in heaven! This was just the place I could... Be myself! Right? Of course I'm right. There's some things I can't do, but I'm happy to be here. "Ms. Alice Angel? The leader needs to speak with you..." I heard those words, and immediately turned around. I saw two if the Angel-of-Angels, little... Knight things. Whatever you wanna call them! Heh. But I made A confused face, "Oh? What does she need me for?" They seemed to make a angry looking expression. I guess that's how they work? But they answered, "We don't know, she needed to speak with you..." I rolled my eyes. "Thanks for the information..." They seemed to be more aggravated and I went wide eyed as I nervously giggle. "Let's... Uh... Go!" I groaned as I let out my wings and started to follow them to the 'fancy temple' is what I call it.

To the 'fancy temple' :P

As we got there and when I saw the leader, she was staring at me with a raised a brow as I awkwardly went. "Hey, how's it goin'" A roll of her eyes and I was even more scared than I had been before, "I mean-! It's a pleasure to see the lord and lady of heaven, what have I been summoned for?" I bowed down and then what I have heard, stabbed me through the heart. "We need you to leave... We can not have your soul up here. You aren't even a real angel." I then couldn't help it but get angry as I stood up. "I am a real angel! What are you talking about?! You stupid piece of-!"

I stopped.

The face she made, horrified me. "I'll tell you this! A real angel doesn't give us sass! They'd give up immediately and accept there own fate! And your way of speaking is not even how angel-talk works!" I pointed my finger at her. "Not everyone's gonna be as fancy as you! We're not all perfect. Were unique!" The lord and lady then said in unison. "You're too unique..." I looked at them both straight in the eyes. "What happened to you guys?! Did you both get reformed from the pits of hell?!" They then smirked, literally like a devil, I'll take that as a yes. "Hehe, no but if we were, you must be from the deep, dark, pits of hell." I then saw a hole being formed behind me, about two meters away. I gasped as I started running forward, then got stopped by two guards. I struggled with all my strength. "You can't take me away!" I kept struggling, almost breaking free, but another guard. "Let me go!" The lord and lady flew down to me, and I looked at them nervously. "You're not needed here, anywhere to be exact, but you have nothing alike with all angels, besides... Where your going, you'll have your punishment for all the bad things you taught children, and just other angels and more stuff, well... This'll be a punishment if you live, most of the times, angels will die as they hit land. Goodbye Alice Angel, or... Alice the Fallen Angel! OR Alice the DEAD Angel..." They spoke as I was then pushed into the hole, eyes wide as tears rolled down my cheeks.

Was this the end, all I could feel was the wind, and how disappointed I was in myself. Did I really deserve this? I can't fuss about it. It's the end, there's no way I would live, then I finally remembered, "I have wings! Why didn't I even try to use them?" I then tried to fly, but... "It's not-" I looked behind me to see my wings like stone, literally. They were solid stone. I shrieked and tried to break through, though... It didn't work. I then finally saw clouds, then land. "AHHH!" I then finally landed. I was in severe pain, and started to blackout. But I heard someone say. "Hey Joey?" Another replied, that I'm assuming it was Joey, whoever that may be. "What is it?" "I found... Someone, she looks like a cartoon." In my head, I.was super confused, I look like a cartoon?! What's that? I couldn't think anymore and then, I passed completely out.

Time skip to Joey Drew's Studio

I had woke up, but I didn't open my eyes. I heard that one guy again, his name was Joey? I think? "Henry? She's starting to breathe a bit better... Go get Bendy, Sammy, and Boris, we'll need to see if they have anyway to help." I then opened my eyes slowly as then Joey noticed this, I assumed it was Joey because he was the only one there, I guess the other left. "Hello.." He whispered, smiling nervously, it was easy to tell. I looked at him, opening my mouth to say something, but... Nothing cane out. "Hmm... It seems you can't talk?" I just nodded as a response. "Well I'm Joey... Pleasure to meet you young, beautiful lady!" He still have me a big smile, I smiled back, and blushed embarrassingly. Then mouthed the words, "Thank you." He understood it and then we both heard the door open. I saw a tall wolf, with overalls and some boots, he actually looked really cute, in an adorable way. Another was a male that had a card on his shirt saying Henry, so I'm guessing that's the guy who saw me first. The other was wearing overalls as well, but was black and has a mask that looked like the other one that was short and was a.... DEMON?! Was I in hell?! I then tried to move away from them all as much as u could, they all gave me a confused look. I just looked to the side as the demon then smiled and said. "Well hello toots!~" I made a embarrassed look. I obviously was shy, I just got kicked out of heaven! Besides, strangers...

Narrator's POV

Alice then looked back the them, Joey then spoke. "Please introduce yourself..." He sighed by Bendy's stupidity. First, was Boris. "Hello, I'm Boris the wolf!" He waved, smiling lightly. Next was Henry. "I'm Henry! I make the cartoon characters!" He smiled, introducing himself. Sammy just shrugged and waved, "I'm Sammy." Then Bendy bowed as he smiled, "I'm Bendy, the dancing demin, toots!~" Why was he flirting with her? She was an angel, he was a demon. She then looked at Joey. As Boris asked a question, "May we know your name?" She looked to the side, and frowned a bit. "She lost her voice, probably from falling on ground from something." Boris nodded, understanding. "So will she be alright soon?" He tilted his head. He shrugged as an answer.

Then she seemed to groan quietly. She then tried to speak, which worked, she said it in a raspy kind of voice. "I think I can s-speak now.." She stuttered. She couched a bit, her voice became normal now. "Yep, I can..." Joey smiled, Bendy then smirked a bit. "Yeah... You got a really nice voice..." She blushed a dark gray. "Bendy, stop.... Now... May we know your name?" Henry questioned her, with a comforting smile. She noticed that smile, making her feel a bit safe. "Alice... Angel..." Bendy then went wide eyed, and made a kind of disgusted expression with it. "So you're an Angel?" Sammy tilted is head in confusion. She sighed sadly, "I'm not an angel... I'm a fallen angel..." "May I ask how?" Joey also asked, she got a bit frustrated with the questions, but despite it all, she answered with. "May I answer later?..." They all nodded, besides Bendy. Then Bendy asked another question, a bit rudely. "If you're an angel, where's you wings, and why do you have horns?!" Joey growled at him as she hugged her knees tightly. But then he realised what he had said. "I have... Horns?...." She reached her hand up to touch the horns. Then put her hand down to see her bleeding ink, why was she a cartoon? But she wasn't freaking out about that right now. "I HAVE HORNS?!" Joey raised a hand to make her calm down, it worked a bit. "Take a big breath..." She then did as told. "I don't know how I got the horns, maybe because I was kicked out of heaven... Or... Something I'll tell you guys later... And I lost my wings because of the lord and lady, I don't know why, they always let a fallen angel keep their wings..." She looked to the side as she cried softly. "Don't cry, Alice! That's alright! We'll keep ya company... You can stay here!" He exclaimed. She looked up with happiness, despite the tears she smiled. "Really?" Bendy growled at this he immediately changed expressions. "You can join the show!" Joey shouted out, happily. "What?!" Alice and Bendy said in unison. But Alice said it happily, he screamed in anger. "Yes, if that's okay with you!" She has shows in heaven, but plays instead, that was their kind of shows. Bendy just got angry as he left the room, leaving them confused. He stayed by he door and listened. "Well..." "Ignore him...." Joey sighed "And of course it is! You'll make this show amazing!" She looked to the side and sighed. "Yeah...." They all knew she was still upset. Henry put a hand on her shoulder. "Yeah... You will... And I'm be honest." She nodded. She then yawned. "Looks like your tired, Henry, Boris, Sammy and I will help make it for you! Bendy... Well... Yeah..." They then left the room as they started to rummage through one, working on making it into a room.

Time skip

They soon showed her the room, she gasped in amazement. "Cool! Thank you guys..." She smiled as she went over to the bed and stroked the bed lightly, it was softer then her old bed. "You're welcome Alice! Goodnight!" She looked at them and whispered "Goodnight..." She then went under the bed, slowly becoming more upset. "Why?..." She cried softly as she eventually fell asleep, but a smile crept on her face.