Fragile Hearts

Author's Note:

Hi guys! I'm boboiboys_wife but you can call me Irene Ren for short. It's not my real name because as much as possible I want to keep my identity a secret. Pleasure to meet your acquaintance dear reader! 😊 So about this book...

Fragile Hearts is a collaboration book between me and my idol Draculaura8 Check out her works!!! You'll love it for sure if you're a die hard fan of Boboiboy x Reader like me! 😁

To be honest, I never expected to collaborate with someone such as Draculaura8 because... Holy Smacaroni! She, herself, ask me to do it together! Truth to be told, I'm just new to the Boboiboy Fandom and also Wattpad. But I have been blessed! 😭😭😭 Thank God for the wonderful opportunity!

So it's more like her ideas and my lazy typing ability because... I have no idea what to write lol 😂😂😂. Actually that's not it. It's because @Draculaura8 is more mature and expert in this field. She has more experience than I do and she's more knowledgeable about our topic. As much as possible I wanted to learn a lot more from her and this is also a good opportunity to do so.

Enough about my Drama Mama moments! This book is dedicated to Draculaura's friend and of course my new friend; Rai_Chan07Anime

I know it's not much but hopefully it will make you happy. 😊 You are not alone. As your new friend I'll make sure to keep you away from what's bothering you darling~.

Hopefully this book will help you too. I hope you like it! 😊

P.S. The book cover was made by Draculaura8. It suits the theme of what we are planning. Totally the best from the best! ❤

P.S.S. I told her to add her name on the Book Cover but she refuse because she said it's me who's going to write! 😭 But idol, it's your ideas not mine!

P.S.S.S. Rai_Chan07Anime if you have problems again, just let me and your Draculaura-unnie to help. Never though we just met, I will treasure our friendship forever. 😁

WARNING: MATURE SCENES SUCH AS BULLYING, CURSE WORDS, AND SUICIDE ATTEMPT IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEARTS. PLEASE BE CAUTIOUS WITH READING THE STORY.