"gazebos"

╔══☆═════════════╗
G A Z E B O S
╚════════════☆═══╝

"i got demons, i got
reasons why i lie, i be
tweakin', i be screamin'
every night"

bill and y/n each rode around town. their first stop was at beverly's. bill stopped biking as well as y/n, he looked down at his watch.

"l-let's go." he said and the two rode off to beverly's apartment complex.

they ran up the stairs to beverly's apartment, but they stopped once they saw the door wide open, as if someone had broken in. y/n gulped and gleamed over at bill. the two then walked in, they looked around.

"beverly?" bill asked as he began to walk towards her room.

"bill," y/n whispered as she looked at al marsh, beverly's father on the bathroom floor, unconsciousness.

bill looked at y/n and looked to where she was looking. the two then walked away and walked into beverly's room. as soon as they walked in, something had caught their eyes.

'you die if you try' was written in blood on the walls of her room.

y/n's eyes widened, and her breathes became heavier.

"w-we gotta go!" bill yelled.

the two then ran away. it had taken beverly. the two ran away from the apartment complex and ran to derry's movie theater, a place where richie liked to hang out.

they ran in and quickly spotted richie playing 'street fighter'.

"richie!" bill yelled.

"what do you want? see that guy i'm hitting? i'm pretending it's you!" richie responded as he continued to play the game.

"i-it got beverly." bill added.

"what are you talking about?" richie didn't even notice y/n at first.

"richie! it got beverly!" y/n finally spoke as he turned to look at the girl.

"y/n? what are you doing with this asshole? you shouldn't be..."

"richie! it! it got beverly!" y/n became anxious.

richie looked at bill then at y/n, his eyes slowly filling with worry.

eddie kaspbrak was siting on a table located in his kitchen, he had a red sharpie in his hand. he was writing a 'v' over the letter 's' on his cast. earlier that day greta bowie had written 'loser' on his cast and he hated it.

he was then disturbed by the phone ringing, he got up and picked the phone up with his non injured hand.

"hello?" he spoke into the phone.

his breathes became heavier because of what he had just heard.

"okay, i-i'll meet you there." he hanged up and quickly tried to get to the door but before he could, his mother blocked his way.

"and where do you just think you're off to?" mrs. kaspbrak looked at her son.

"out with my friends." eddie responded.

"sweetie, you can't go. you're getting over your sickness remember?"

"okay, what-what sickness ma?" eddie then pulled out a bottle of pills from his fanny pack. "you know what theses are? they're gazebos! they're bullshit!" he threw the bottle on the ground.

mrs. k looked down as the pills fell onto the floor. "they help you eddie. they help to protect you."

"protect me? by lying to me? by keeping me locked in this place? i'm sorry but the only people trying to protect me were my friends. and you made me turn my back on them when i really needed them. so i'm going." eddie ran past his mother.

"eddie!" she yelled and tried to catch up to him. "eddie! you come back here!"

eddie ran and got his bike. "sorry mom! but i have to go save my friends!" Eddie yelled as he rode off.

and so there stood seven losers, biking to the creepy house where it had beverly.