Part 1

Hi! Guys this is my first OS and I hope you guys will like it. This is about swasan after six months leap. I have read so much stories on this track so please forgive me if this looks similar to any of stories.

Swara's POV

Oh god! six months have past without Sanskar. I don't know how I lived this much time without seeing him or hearing his voice😢😢😢😢😢. And today for the first time he talked to me but only to warn me about my punishment. Uffs... I know everyone is angry with me 😟😟😟but what to do, that day I couldn't control my tongue. How can he say that our relationship is over😡😡😡. I know I know even that was my fault. I went against his swear but why doesn't he understand to whom I did all these. I risked our relationship because I have full trust on my love but what I got in return, only heartbreaking words and tears. He thinks that I don't love him and I only love my sister. How stupid is he and how stupid am I?. I did the same thing. I broke his heart with my words which meant for nothing. Unfortunately, I cannot travel through time and go to my past. If that is possible then I will go to that moment and pick a broom and hit myself😞😞😞. Now please don't tell me that I am not too late to hit myself. Anyways, I have already got my punishment for my stupidity, that is living six months away from my love and now he wants to punish me more. But I will never let that happen. I will never let him punish me because in the end only he will be hurt.

Now it's time to become myself who was bold and fearless. I don't want to suffer with this emotional Swara. I hate myself for turning into such a big emotional fool after marriage. Earlier, I was never like this I was always happy but after marriage only problems come into my life. I don't regret my marriage with Sanskar but I regret for not being myself. I don't blame Sanskar for that as it's not his fault. I think everything happened due to this big family concept. Ealier, there were only dida and my mother in my family but now I have to think about so much people who are changing their colours every damn minute. Sometimes I feel like, they are having some personality disorder? hmm except my sweet hubby. Anyways, I have decided one thing that I will never live in that Maheswary house. I never felt that house as my home. I don't know whether Sanskar will agree with me or not as I lost him because of my stupid decision to unite him with his family. Let's see what he is going to do tomorrow.

In the morning.

Oh no! who is shouting early in the morning. Mmmm is that Sanskar's voice. I think Maheshwary family has come with Sanskar and Laksh to take us both. Oh Swara hurry up and run downstairs before your angry bird husband come here and start his drama.

When I went down, everyone was happy and blessing laksh and Ragini. Wait a second, no one comes to wake me up and they don't even look like missing my presence except my sweet angry bird who is continuously staring at me.😊😊😊 I went towards them and took blessings.

Swara: how are you Laksh? Where were you? What happened to you suddenly?

Ragini: Swara, you are impossible. How many questions you are asking. He just came now. So, please let him rest for a while.

Laksh: That's ok ragini. I'm alright swara. Actually, I was so ashamed of myself so I thought to be alone for sometime. Please forgive me all if I act like a jerk.😣😣😣

Swara: You know what, you are a jerk. You are a selfish dumb head. 😤😤😤

Ragini: Swara mind your language. You are speaking to my husband that too infront of our elders. 😠😠😠

Swara: That's why till now, he is on his legs. If there wasn't anyone, i would have almost killed him. Because of your jerk husband, I acted like a fool and blamed my husband.

Sanskar: Wait a second, laksh is not responsible for our break up😠😠😠😠. It's only you who acted like a jerk. I know even Laksh is wrong but that's not our problem. He did wrong to his wife and family.