Underworld King Levi

Levi POV

No one in this world will gonna love me. Even the gods like me won't love though they love me but they only want to pleasure them. Let alone this goddess of beauty in my bed, Petra. She always said she loved me but the fact she is married to Oluo.

"Get up brat and go back to your place." I wake her up annoyed. "Were done, and I know your happy now." I added.

Petra hummed opening her eyes staring seductively to me, well, it works but I'm tired of those.

"But Levi, why we stay like this forever. And you know I don't love Oluo but you" kissing me.

"Stop!" I push her. And she scooted away getting up changing her clothes, staring back at me.

"Levi, don't be so pushy, rude and cold, I know you love me!! I don't like this I will always going back my palace and will see the man I don't love. It's sickening me." Pushing herself to me while roaming her hands to my bare chest.

I grab her wrist and she winced in pain. "Go, I don't want to see you again, if you come back here my three headed dogs will I let them to eat you." I stare daggers to her, threatened she let go of her wrist and vanished.

"Where's the true love huh?! A god of underworld?? No one." I sighed.

3rd POV

Levi do not know what will he gonna do, always and always looking at the souls of the sinful humans this is not challenge to him. He is bored. In the dark, wide palace with no happiness. Sitting in front of his fireplace and petting with his three headed dog. Closing his eyes one of his called annoying friend visits him.

"Hey god of midget ooppss.. "she jokingly mocked Levi.

"Tsk, shut up goddess of four-eyes" he shot back still keeping his eyes closed.

"What happened to you now? Bored again huh?!" Hanji said sitting on the big and clean couch.

"Oi!! You'll ruin my couch" Levi shot a glare to Hanji while his three headed dogs barking at her.

"Chill boys!! Don't worry god of clean freak it won't ruin. Now tell me something." Leaning her head.

"Tsk." He remarked.

"Ugh!! I know it your bored again. Why won't you marry Petra?" Raising her hands the air.

"Marry her instead." Levi flatly said.

"Well.... I don't like her either." Hanji sighed knowing that his Levi can't love Petra because (1) she's married and (2) he doesn't love her.

Until they heard a prayer...

"Some gods hear my prayer, please help my brother to lenghten his life, he is still young. Please give him more life to continue. I will do anything but please hear my prayer.." she sighed feeling like talking in the air and in reality no one listens to her grievances.

There is a beautiful maiden losing her hopes and do not know what to do with his brother with a serious illness. Where his brother lays with slow and heavy breath, and thin, she wanted to cry but she don't want his brother will see her weak and she wants to show that she is strong for the both of them.

Little did she know Levi and all other gods, especially the god of fortune and healing heard her, Erwin.

"A young and beautiful maiden huh." Levi and Erwin said unison in the different world.

"Ohh, Levi your mood change in an instant." She says repositioning her eyeglasses.

"Yeah, this interest me." Levi straightened his posture and ready to do his plan.