1.

● The characteristic attitude of mind or way of thinking of a person or group.

Three girls. One mental hospital. One common mental behavior. One new found friendship. Will they stick to their mentality?

Self Harm : When a person is harming their own body on purpose. A person who self harms usually doesn't mean to kill themselves. But are at a high risk of attempting suicide.

Lisa's POV

How can one day ruin the rest of my life? You might be wondering why. Here's exactly why: ever since I was little my father was abusive towards my mother and my siblings and I would witness it. So I started secretly carving words into my arms with a razor blade. So both of my father dropped me off at this place where they send crazy people at. I don't even understand why I'm here. All I did was carve "hate" into my arm. That doesn't really mean that I have a mental behavior at all. And all they ever do here is drug you when you step out of line, or they put you in a room with a straight jacket and four padded walls.

Lady: Miss Lopes it's time to get up.

Lisa: For what?

Lady: It's time for breakfast.

Lisa: It's too early in the damn morning for breakfast.

Lady: Watch your language. And get up now! *walks out*

Lisa: *gets up and mumbles* Watch my language? Bitch please. *walks out the room to the eating area*

Flash Back

Lisa's POV

Again I just witnessed another fight between my mother and father fighting. And this time the fight had me enraged. So I started carving "hate" into my forearm until my father walked in and starting yelling at me.

Ronald: *walks in* The fuck are you doing Lisa Nicole Lopes?!

Lisa: Why does it matter to you?

Ronald: It matters because you're trying to commit suicide!

Lisa: I was just craving hate into my forearm. How is that suicide?!

Ronald: It leads to suicide! *yells*

Lisa: If you say so. *continues craving hate into her forearm*

Ronald: you're gonna regret this day. *walks out*

Flash Back Over

Tionne's POV

Maybe if I was never so lonely, I probably wouldn't be in this hell hole called a "mental hospital". The correct term is prison, because that's exactly what it is. You have to wake up at this time, go to bed at this time. Can't even come and go as you please. And the only time you get out is when the nurse's takes everyone out for fresh air. And today couldn't get any worse than it is, because today is the day they take all the "crazy" people out for fresh air and takes them to the arcade. Just great.

Eating Area

Lady: Today is the day we all go out for fresh air and go to the arcade.

Girl: Is all of us going?

Lady: Yes.

Girl: *mumbles* Isn't this about a damn bitch.