Yellow Curtains - Isak's POV

"Oh, come on! This is not fair!!" If this was last year, Isak Valtersen wouldn't have said that. He would have keeped hos mouth shut and accept that they were going to that stupid trip whether they liked it or not. But this wasn't last year and he wasn't a first classer anymore. He was a second classer, a second classer that could not keep his mouth shut.
"I understand that this isn't how you would like to spend the last two weeks of you summer vacation, but you should have thought of that when you got in a fight with those guys." That wasn't the only reason they were in there. That was the reason why Isak and his gang were there, but not why Noora and her girls were there.

Isak was furious. He had barely punch anyone. Well, maybe that wasn't totally true, but at least he was so determined that he believed it. Jonas was sitting next to him, just as angry as him. Isak could swear to himself that smoke was coming out of Jonas' ears, not really, but he could imagine.

"The ferry leaves at eleven thirty tomorrow and as you know, absolutely NO alcohol is allowed, what so ever." Ms Hassen took a deep breath and looked Wiliam straight into the eyes, although she had no reason not to, he was the one who brought the beer to the party were it all happened. Still, it was unfair. Isak had never liked William, but for him to get ALL the blame for the alcohol just because he was over eighteen and brought the beer, was not fair.
"But-" Eva stumbled forwards in a weak attempt to speak. She got cut of by the teacher who raised her hands right up in Eva's face.
"No buts, this is non negotiable. And if you decide not to show up, you will get suspended, for three weeks." Isak could hear how Vilde gasped in the background. He bet she was thinking more of them would too, but no one followed. To be honest, three weeks away from school sounded pretty great.
"And no, its not going to be like a vacation. Your grades will drop, you will get a lot of homework and you will get a red dot in your files. Three red dots mean suspension." That the students gasped at. No one sounded loader than Vilde, obviously, but being suspended was not something to joke about, that wasn't a word the teachers nor the principles used a lot.

"Fine, but you can't make us do things that we don't want to do on this trip." Nora was at it again. It wasn't a bad thing, when she put her mind to something she made it happen, and this was something she got fired up about. If you tell her to do something, she won't to it. "It's my body and I WILL decide what I do with it!" William grinned and put a hand around her waist.
"It's sort of my body too." He whispered in her ear. Isak wasn't the only one who reacted to that and William ended up with a elbow in his stomach. Then Noora smiled, proud about the punch, Mrs Hassen weren't too happy about it though. Isak had never understood their relationship. William said things that provoked her and then she yelled at him or hit him, not hard or anything, but Isak would not want to be in that kind of relationship.
"Noora, we won't make you do anything. Although, we will encourage you and push you to get out of your comfort zones. We just want to make you understand yourselves better. And we want to understand you!" It was a bunch of bullshit, everybody in that room knew it, even someone as trusting and easily fooled as Vilde. The school just want dot have it on paper, that they "helped" the troubled kids, that they did everything in their power to try to understand and relate. It was all just a bunch of crap.
"That's all just a bunch of crap." Isak jumped in his seat and turned his head around. A guy that he hadn't noticed before stood with his arms crossed over his chest that was covered in a dark reddish colored jacket. The guy had just the same shade of blond hair as Isak himself, but his wasn't curly like Isak's. He gave the teacher a challenging look, then raised his eyebrows and glanced at Isak's surprised face.
  "Even, we can't have this conversation again." The teacher had a tired and maybe a little insecure look in her eyes. Her face showed of compassion and Isak couldn't help but wonder what that was about. "Now go, get ready for tomorrow." Hassen shoved the teenagers out of the small classroom and closed the door behind them. They stood silent and looked at each other for a while. Jonas, Magnus, Madhi and Isak were standing right next to Noora, Eva and their gang. William and Chris were standing a little bit further away, together with some of the other Penetrators that had been waiting for them outside. The only one Isak didn't recognize was Even, the guy with the red jacket. Or maybe it was more like a hoodie, it was hard to tell, considering that he couldn't focus on anything besides his eyes. Blue, just like Isak's. He didn't want to admit it to himself, but he noticed how plumb and soft Even's lips looked. He forced himself to stop staring at him, but just as he was about to move his eyes from the guy, Even turned his eyes at him and smiled a sweet smile.

"I guess we are going to this trip after all."