1

The Xurean people are a species that closely resembles the human species. The major defining feature is the skin. There is a wide span of skin tones much like humans, but everyone of them has a pearlescent glow as if the people of Xuria were forged of pearls. Their skin glittered with the milkyness like a pearl and shined like that of an opal.

And the defining features that only those of royal blood had was eyes like the sun. Eyes that resembled the rich golden hue of a sunset and glowed like a roaring fire. And hair white like the soft pillowy clouds and feathers of a dove. Sometimes the hair had a faint tint of purples, pinks, greens, and blues.

Angelia out of all her siblings had no specific defining features. She had a sweeter look than her sister Amethyst. Amethyst had a very mature and refined look to her. Her strong and commanding presence could be a part of it, but it could also be her dark brows and defined nose. On the other hand, Angelia has a round and delicate nose and a bit thicker brows than her sister.

As for their brothers, the oldest, Aris, has features most similar to his little sister Angelia. And Alister has features more like his twin sister Amethyst.

These four, they are a very close knit family. They have always been near eachother since they where small children. Even despite the larger agegaps between some of them. Aris, the oldest, is thirty, Amethyst and Alister are twenty seven, and Angelia is nineteen.

In 3001 earth was inhabited with three other races other than humans. Gors, Xurean, and Sylphs. Earth was one of the few planets that had inhabitants of other races at that time. That was the reason their grandparents went there in the year 3013. But, the population of the Gors people grew and with it the danger of being found grew. Which brings us to the year 3063, tthe Thodean family all now reside on Rulvora, in the city of Cilicia.

They moved to Rulvora after the death of their parents in 3045, a year after Angelia was born. Then their uncle took them in and raised them for six years before he passed away. Three years later Aris took his younger siblings to Rulvora and they have been there for ten years now.

All four of them in a four bedroom apartment building in the middle of the large, bustling city of Cilicia.

It was convenient to live there. All of their work places where nearby.

Aris worked at a security company as a security guard which made him travel occasionally but the headquarters was a quick walk or bus ride away.

Amethyst's work place was a tall office building a bit farther than Where aris worked but in the same direction, so they often went to work together. She was a secretary for a lawyer firm.

As for Alister, he was training in one of the many military academies Rulvora had. It was an infamous military base with famous and well known generals and commanders.

And Angelia worked right across the street at a small cafe. It was a quaint place that brought in a lot of business men and women on their lunch breaks. It didnt nearly pay as much as her sibling's jobs did, but for her it was more of a hobby then an income. But she did save up what she had for special things she wanted to get for her or her siblings.

Usually Angelia was the first one to get off work at two. She made dinner every night since she got off earlier than everyone else did and she felt as though that was a way to be a good roommate and not leech off of her siblings.

With the exception of one particular night a week were she got off at ten. Angelia got off at her usual time, two, and headed to the apartment building across the street where her and her siblings lived together.

It was still light out and people were going about their business.

She walked up the stairs of the apartment and turned down the hallway until she got to her apartment, 207. Right under the apartment number was a piece of paper taped to the door. She pulled the paper off, confused to see it on their door, thinking that perhaps someone got the wrong door.

She unlocked and opened the door to the apartment and walked in. As she was setting her stuff down she locked the door and opened the paper. On the paper was a note, it read:
I have some information that might be of interest to some powerful people. But, I'm willing to keep my mouth shut for a price.
10:30pm at the Delia bar downtown.

Confusion and worry flooded Angelia in that moment.

Who is this? What do they know?