Prologue

Do you believe in true love? I do, I believe because of the way my parents act around each other. They seem like they were meant to find each other, and that they were meant to fall in love. I believe that there is someone, a greater being, that chooses certain people to be together, but I also believe that not everyone finds their true love. Not everyone is successful in finding that one person that they were destined to be with.

My name is Ava, and I am one of those lucky people that have found there true love, but there was a lot of ups and downs getting to him. There were moments when I thought we wouldn't be able to get through, to be able to stay together, and there were moments that made everything seem right. Made everything better.

Someone once told me that love is the most powerful magic in the world, nothing can overcome it, and it can fight its way through everything. From what I have experienced that it true. It is the most powerful thing anyone can experience and it cures any doubt, and shines light through any darkness.

People can give up on their true love because of the battles they face. They loose faith, and hope of being happy. But giving up with only make that darkness, and hopelessness stronger, and more suffocating.

The battles I faced were strong and nearly got me down, but my love pulled me through. I don't what I would have done without him.