I may like you too.

Ulrich was returning from the disinfected factory, exhausted he wanted to sleep but on his bed was a letter, he took it and looked a few minutes around him before finally going to the park to be sure not to be interrupted while reading. He sat down against a tree and hesitated a few moments before finally unfolding the paper and beginning his reading.

«Hi, you might think that i'm a fucking psychopath but i'm not, i promise you. Please keep reading after that because i know i couldn't tell you that in your face, it would be way better but well you know with you that's different i can't do this and i don't even know why.»

He stopped his reading, he knew this writing, but where? The young man did not have the intelligence to look at the signature at the bottom of the paper, and thankfully..  otherwise he would have thought of a joke.

«You have to know something, after that everything will be different for you, for me, for us

Us ?? So he knew the person ? That doesn't really helped.. He was quite popular..

«We shared, laughed, talked a lot these last years, i remember the first time we talked, you almost hated me ! I guess that's not the case anymore, we are friends after all.. That's why that's so difficult to tell you my feelings, that could broke us and i don't want that. But that's too hard i can't keep this to myself anymore, i can't lie to you anymore. Listen, i know you like Yumi but how can i say that ? How the fuck i'm supposed know ? That's not me ! You're the one who make me feel these.. Things. Ugh that's so hard, please God save us from the end of our friendship, i don't want to lose him.»

Who could it be? He already knew that the person was extremely close to him and apparently unaccustomed to feelings. Aelita maybe? No.. She was crazy in love with Jérémie.

«You must know it now, i'm not Sissi or our loved japenese, that hard isn't it ? Telling what you feel without any joke because that's so serious that you could even not eat because of that stress who's a part of you because you're afraid to lose the person, to be rejected.. But the worst is that you're not gonna believe me if i tell you who i am.. But do i have the choice ? No, after that you have to know. You already need to know.»

Odd ? Was that his roomate ? Could he really loves someone ? Loves HIM?

«I love you Ulrich, even if you want Yumi, even if she's the love of your life or at least of your teenage years, even if you're probably gonna hate me. I love you, and i hope you're gonna stay my friend.
- Odd.»

Was it a joke? Was he serious? Oh god, what should he do ? What could he tell him ? Were his feelings reciprocal? What did he feel for Yumi? Nothing. After all these question he only got one answer, he has no romantic bond for Yumi, yeah she was the first girl he ever loved, yeah she was really attractive, yeah she make him nervous, but that wasn't because of supposed feelings. That was because he was supposed to love her, to be straight, he was supposed to be the good boy that every girl wanted who was already in love with one, that's what his dad wanted, his friends wanted, but that wasn't him. And for now he needed to found Odd and kiss him again and again, because for the first time he knows his friend was serious, for the first time he was really in love, for the first time he wanted someone so bad, and that person wanted him back.

Ulrich got up and went in search of his friend whom he found about twenty minutes later in their room, without saying anything he takes him by the shoulders and kissed him with so much passion and love. Odd blushed without understanding what was happening before finally wrapping his arms around his neck and fervently responding to his kiss.

«I.. May like you too.» said Ulrich as red as a tomato.

Odd smiled like he never smiled before hugged him and after that they sleeped in the arms of each other.