FAQs

Q: My story isn't published yet because I'm waiting for a cover... Can I still request?

A: It depends from designer to designer. Some prefer to see what they are making a cover for, some don't care. Please make sure you negotiate with your designer. 

Q: Is there a limit to what we request?

A: You may request covers/banners/aesthetics for one story at a time. Once your cover is done and you'd like a cover for another story of yours, feel free to request one. 

Q: What is the estimated delivery time?

A: Check the chapter about your designer. They should have it outlined there. Please also check the waiting list to see how many stories your designer is yet to design covers for.

Q: I am not happy with my cover! What should I do?

A: Tell the designer honestly. Pinpoint exactly what you don't like. In some instances, your designer might try making you a new cover. 

Q: My designer made me more than one cover, and I love them all! May I use all of the covers? 

A: Absolutely! The covers have been made for you, after all. If your designer has given you more than one cover/banner to choose from, feel free to use all of them. 

Q: What exactly is 'payment'? Do I have to pay using cash? 

A: Payment, in our graphic store, varies from designer to designer. It usually is either a follow or reads on their works, or even just a credit in the description of your story. We will never ask you for money. 

Q: What happens if I don't complete payment? 

A: The designer will create the graphic, but we will not publish it until the payment has been completed. It's simply our way of ensuring the designer hasn't been cheated out of payment.

Q: I don't know which graphic designer to choose! What do I do? 

A: We suggest looking through all their example works (which are displayed in the chapters about them). If you are still struggling to narrow it down, look through the waiting list and see who has the least impending designs. 

Any more questions? Please comment them here or contact ray_of_sunshine9