j i m i n

Tears were streaking down from my eyes. The sight was horribile. Heart-breaking. Seeing my boyfriend Jimin. Smiling, laughing, having a good old time. Not with me. With her. Soona. His side chick. 

At first I thought they were friends. But. No. They met lips. They kissed. You could see the reflection of the moon in my tears. My heart shatterd.  I was vulnerable.  My eyes were a dolls glassy eyes. My legs weak and fragile. I wanted to confront him, but im to much of a coward. I walked right off the street leading to an another dark street. I stoped under the flickering light. My emotions were similar to that light. Flickering. Am i sad, or mad. 

 DING

I grabbed my phone out of my back-pocket.

chim chim <3

I slid open the text message.

¨hey um..Y/n. Sense I know your sensitive, I decided not to tell you in person since you might be hurt. We should..brake up. C'mon we both know this realshionship is- dead. Please dont be sad..move on hm? Have a good life.¨

My heart shatterd into more peices. Its like someone took a baseball bat and swinged it at a fragile glass frame. My heart is like a glass frame. You have to take good care of it. Or it will shatter.

I sniffled my nose trying to prevent the clear substance coming out my nose.  I started crying out loudly. Not caring if anyone could hear. I just screamed and cried. Gathering my attention back I realized a black car was following me. I started  walking but it sped up. I started running but, ofcourse the car is faster. The window rolled down. And out a black pistole.

                                                            BANG- BANG- BANG-BANG!

They shot me four times in the chest then drove away. My fragile body landed on its left side. Holding my chest. And gasping for air. For the short time I could, I used all my strength to call out for somebody. But what a suprise. No one.  No one near or around me. No one wants me. Like always im alone. But. Im used to it. My body became loose. My breathing slowed down little by little. My eyes got heavy and shut. It felt like I was being strangled to death. I felt the pain in my chest less and less. Then just like that Im dead. I died alone. Alone in a dark alley-way. Stranded. scared. And cold. But it actaully felt peaceful. Like I have no more worries. I can actaully be happy. As I took my last breath a warm tear rolled down my cold cheeks.

                                                                                  GOODBYE...

                                                ~Jimin POV~

¨BYE SOONA!¨

I said waving at her.

¨BYE OPPA!!¨

she yelled back.

I started walking down this alleway, which is a shortcut to Y/N and my house. I just hope she left, because it will be akward. I soon came across I light under in a person passed out. Probably a drunk. But as I got closer. It-It-It was Y/N? I ran to her and saw puddle of blood. I crouched down to check her pulse.

"no..NO! Y/N-ah! DONT DIE YET! STAY! HOLD ON!

I grabbed my phone and called 911.

                                                                     ~hospital~

I was waiting for the doctor to come out. As I was fiddling with my fingers I think about all my regrets. 

If only I knew. I couldve kept her safe. But i failed. 

I could feel my warm tears slip down my face.  The doctor came out and I dashed to him.

¨DOCTOR! DOCTOR! HOW IS SHE? IS SHE FINE! OK?¨

I asked throwing questions.

He sighed and looked through my heart-broken eyes.

¨Im sorry. We tried. You should go in and say your last goodbye because, Kang Y/N died at 11:00 pm from.....

                                                     bullets to the chest. ¨

                                           ..............................................

Sorry If you didnt cry. I suck ass at writing. 

BUT OMG I LOVE BILLE NEW SONG!! LIKE ITS SO BEAUTIFUL! SHE IS MY FAVORITE FUCKING ARTIST!