My first crush pt.1

Authors P.O.V

It was the first day of high school and you were so nervous but a lot less after putting on some BTS you still had some butterflies in your stomach until he bumped into you by accident and he blushed at your bare faced beauty and hella thicc booty . Then you blushed at his nervousness and adorableness. Then the bell rang and you both ran to class luckily you two had all the same classes even sex ed.

                       End of P.O.V

Y/N : I saw the boy I thought was cute and sat next to him and an a life long best friend and she immediately knew I had a crush on him so I gave her the crush signal she gave it to me right back then we turned to the guy we each liked I turned to Aidan and him and his adorable voice said what I said nothing . He went back to his business and I turned to see who Shaniquiah liked and she liked Rashad he was really cute and from what I have heard already good in bed too . We both gave each other a piece of paper with the names and numbers of our crushes so we can socialize with them and make them bffsc (best friends followed by secret crushes). After that the teacher came in and I hated her she was basic and rasist and her name had me dying . Her name was Winter Summers I was like hehehehehehehehe wtf type name is that .

                   TO BE  CONTINUED