the girl inside me

i didnt think it was important till i looked in the mirror and there was a hand trying to get to getbout of my body i could feel her mangled body trying to get out but she couldnt i was scared i was real scared.

so i decided to go and get help from a exercist and he took me back to his to perform an exercism but me being so stupid i thought i might just go he took me down to his seller but something didnt seem right then he chucked me inside his seller and then tied me up and for some strange reson started taking my clothes of and i told him not to but he kept on doing it he got me in my bra and nickers and took me to his bed room and tied me to his bed then he aprouched me and sat on me and i didnt now what to to do then he undone his fly and took of his trousers and then he started shuving his descusting rinkely dick in my fanny and started shagging me it was horrible he done that every night 4 a whole week i was scared alone and i think im pregnant.

i was defo pregnant because that man that was aposte to be a exercism gave me a pregnancy test and it says that i was pregnant i was happy and sad i didnt know because clearly he wasnt going to help with the baby he just chucked me on the curb at the side of the road so i struggled to the doctors and they helped me with my problem but the baby was to big to get an abortion so i had to give bith to a baby but funny enough i had only got preggnant a week ago.

so i had gave birth to a lovely baby girl and at that point the girl that was inside me at the start seemed to have went away which was a good thing i think.

the child had turned 5 and didnt seem normal she was wiered i dont know how but there was something up with that girl.

a month later she got a knife and killed me it turned out that she had got the spirate that was inside of me inside of her and it had took over her body but now she is missing knowone knows where she is........