Into the Depths

Hello. My name is Issac Blackwood. I'm a 6'2 19 year old whos a bit thin, but strong. Not many people will believe this story, and believe me I'm happy you didn't have to experience it for yourself but here is the story of Sunny pines and the people lost to its past.

It was the brink of summer, I had just gotten home.. to see 2 bloody stabbed bodies, my cousin and Father. You see my mom left when I was young so now I was all alone. I was taken to live with my grandfather who lives in Sunny Pines Oregon.

 Keep in mind I've never met this man before. He just appeared one day saying He was my grandpa. I didn't understand it. Anyways I get to his house, its a medium sized cabin with barred windows overlooking a lake. My first question is how the hell did he keep the place so clean all by himself? He was 72 and had a cane. I thought he was a wizard when I saw the house. A small aquarium was on a table with some weird looking fish on it.. one with 3 eyes, another with 2 tails. "What the hell are these?" I asked him curiously.

"Language." He said in a powerful voice. "They are creatures made by uh.. natural causes!" His eyes darted around the room looking for something to distract me with. He wobbled over to a board game, and pushed it away. He was definitely hiding something.

Just then there was a knock on the door. He stumbled over and opened it to reveal a short person. "Hiya Jim. I'm here to deliver the carved elk statue you ordered last Monday." The Short man said.

My grandpa smiled and took the statue. "Thank you Rylan. Oh and this is my Grandson.. Issac."

"Hello Mr. Issac, I'm Rylan. Its nice to meet you!" He said softly. "Salutations... Rylan." I said awkwardly. "So Issac I see you have nothing to do.. want me to show you around?" Rylan said.

I thought for a minute on what to say. "Uh... Sure!" I said before getting up.