The Girl Who Lived

It was a silent Halloween night. In a small castle of Zofia, in which their was a family of wizards and priestess'. They had a small child who was called Celica who has brilliant amber eyes. But one day a mysterious stranger appeared in the castle, murdering everyone in it but the small child who has lived as her mother protected her, as the curse rebounded upon it's caster, leaving a scar upon Celica's right hand as the mysterious stranger disappeared with fragments of their all mighty strength, but as the moon fall, another stranger but larger, taller and friendlier arrived. As the man took the child away, high in the sky above cities and towns. Eventually they got to a large town know as privet drive. The man and Celica arrived at the town as they saw two people waiting, Nomah and a woman called proffesor mcgonogal as professor mcgonogal uttered "Nomah I cannot believe you would make a poor child love here! I've watched the people who live here!" She yelled but Nomah held up is hand to silence the woman, "I have a plan I will explain in due time." The older man uttered. "But Nomah you can't! She'll be famous! Today will be know as Celica Potter day!" The black haired woman spoke. "Exactly...famous before she can walk and talk she should be with the muggles..." he spoke as the large man finnaly said something. "I'll be so proud when we see her at Hogwarts!" The man said wiping a slightly tearful face. Nomah took the child into his arms putting a letter im a house's doorstep and the child who was out in a basket nearly.

-----------------------------------------------

To be continued...