Part 1

Years after the war with Gaea, Annabeth and Percy were finally able to settle down and begin a life together. The whole group of seven along with the demigods from Camp Half Blood attended the wedding. Jason was Percy's best man, and Piper was Annabeth's maiden of honor. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful, and Leo loved the food. The wedding had lots of Ancient Greek architecture and it was held next to the sea. Instead of the traditional white dress, Annabeth wore a beautiful blue gown. Once they were married, they rode off into the night on Blackjack all the way to their cozy apartment in New York.

Years went by without a single disturbance. On the day of October fourth, 2014, Percy waited in the hospital waiting room. He was now 25. His heart thumped as he awaited the news. He just couldn't seem to be still. His eyes moved around the room. Soon, Hazel, Frank, Jason, Piper, and Leo arrived.

"Is Annabeth okay?" Piper asked nervously.

"I don't know." Percy replied.

"Hey, it's okay, man," Jason patted Percy on the back, "everything is going to be fine."

"I just can't believe that it's finally happened." Frank said.

Percy stopped. "Where's Nico?"

"He said he wasn't feeling well." Hazel said. "So he didn't come. He said he's sorry, though."

Percy was disappointed. He wanted Nico there with him. "Percy, shouldn't you be in there with her?" Leo asked.

"She said I was stressing her out and I had to leave."

"Even in a time like this, she's still in charge." Every body laughed but Percy, he just began wondering through the room. It seemed to the group that years went by, but finally a nurse came in.

"Mr. Jackson, will you follow me please?" Percy began to walk towards the nurse, but looked back at his friends one last time before his life changed forever. They nodded in approval. He gave a weak smile and followed the nurse through the maze of the hospital. When they came to the room, Percy took a deep breath and stepped inside. He found his wife weak and pale, and he rushed to her side. Annabeth grinned at him as he spotted what she was holding. "Mr. Jackson, you are now the father of a baby girl." The nurse said. She then left Annabeth and Percy alone with their new daughter.

"This is mine?" Percy was shocked.

"Yes, seaweed brain. She's ours." Percy's worried face turned into the biggest smile of his life. Annabeth handed him the child. "Please don't drop her." She joked. He help the baby in his arms. He was the happiest he had ever been in his life. After bout ten minutes of holding her, he handed his daughter back to Annabeth and walked outside of the room to call his mother. As soon as he opened the door, their friends toppled in.

"Uh, we weren't ease dropping and waiting for the right time to come in to hold the baby." Leo stuttered.

"Come on in guys." Percy said, "It's a girl." Piper and Hazel were overjoyed, but the boys replied with a, "Dang it." Then each of them handed the girls ten bucks. "Were you guys betting on the gender of the baby?" Percy accused. Then, Annabeth held out her hand and the boys handed her the money. "Annabeth?"

"Come on, I had to have some fun." Percy kissed her on the head. "Hey, Leo, did Calypso have her baby yet?" Annabeth asked.

His eyes got wide. "Oh shoot." He bolted out of the room to find his wife's room. The group of six laughed.

"What's the name?" Hazel asked as she handed the baby to Piper.

Percy looked at Annabeth, then at his friends. "Zoe Bianca Jackson." They all smiled, and handed the baby back to Annabeth.