Intro

One kingdom, three princesses.

Only one to rule.

In order to see which princess is most fit to be the future queen, the king and queen decide to send the girls into town undercover to live like any other person. They have to get a job, attend college, and survive without their riches.

Amelia; the oldest of the three princesses. She only cares about books and strategies, barely uses her heart in any decision. Intelligence wins over beauty. Not that she doesn't care about what she looks like; she still is a princess after all.

Scarlet; her heart takes place in her style. To her, a princess must know how to dress just right for any occasion. Though she cares about appearance most, she still has the manners of nobles and is quite responsible. She isn't the cliché shallow some princesses are in stories.

Aurora; just like her name, she's like a light in people's lives. She's the youngest of the three. She has a kind heart and strong mind, nothing can get through her. She's known to be quite clumsy sometimes, and because of that the two other sisters are certain that she won't be queen. Yet the fear of her taking over hides in the back of their mind, for they know that she is not one who would back down easily.

They're all up to the task, each would make a great queen.

But when they live like commons, who will fit in most?

Who will be their future queen..

First of all, a huge shoutout to my best friend Aya, for helping me cast the main characters for this book. So thanks a lot <3

Also the cast isn't exactly what I thought of the characters but these are the closest I found to what I have in mind. So you can either use these for reference, or imagine the characters while reading and I hope I can write their appearance well enough.

Princess Aurora played by Emma Watson:

Princess Scarlet played by Emma Stone: