As My Wife

The story is created after the battle with Delfonia.

After the fierce battle with Delfonia a new enemy appear and he's a very dangerous demon. We need to move quickly and take care of him, but I need to rest and there's still many demon need to take care first. I ask the permission from the church to get day-off. Thankfully I get the permission for it. I called Astraea, the woman who wear wedding dress armour to come with me to candentonn hill, because I loved the waterfall there.

"Astraea won't you come with me to candentonn hill?" Asked me

"Hmm....why so suddenly? I thought we take a day-off for a full rest. I don't mind to come with you though" said Astraea

After we agreed to go, we go to portal to send us to candentonn hill. Personally speaking I very like the nature there, they have a beautiful scenery and somehow it's calming my heart. When we arrive we politely greet the villager and start to walk to the waterfall.

As we walk and enjoy the scenery I'm asking Astraea about how she feel about this place

"So...how do you feel about this place?"

"......it's certainly calming my heart and it's beautiful here"

"Is that so? Glad to hear that, I thought you only like fighting cause basically you always training whenever there's free time"

"Wha-what are you talking about, even though I'm always training it doesn't mean I hate other thing"

"Well...sorry about that. But I'm really glad you want come with me"

After we sight a waterfall I quickly take Astraea to the top of the hill near the waterfall. We sit there to enjoy the scenery around. As we sit and enjoying the view. My eyes stuck in awe to the sight of beautiful woman with her wedding dress with beautiful long hair flown by pleasant wind who sit beside me.

"Astraea...."

"What is it?"

With her sit close beside me I want to tell her about my feeling and we need to go to front lines for the upcoming war, we will get busy after that and truthfully I don't know if we will be together afterwards. And I start to talk as I meet her eyes.

"Will you stay by my side forever?"

".....Yes, I will always stay by your side"

"I mean I know that you are eidolon and you will always stay with me....but, that's not what I mean. I want you to stay by my side not as a comrade only, but as my wife"

"Wi-wife!?"

"Yeah....during our journey I saw many side of you I never expected before. And when I aware of it I already in love with you, so now I want to convey it to you. I will ask you again, will you be my wife?"

"But...I am eidolon, a spirit and you are human we can't be together like that. There's still many beautiful women out there, so why it have to be me. It's not like I won't accept to be your wife. I love you too, not as a master but as a man. I like it when you happy, laugh, and how you feel when you protecting people that need to be protected. I'm so happy when you ask me to be your wife but we are different..."

As she talk like that with a little teary eyes. And then, I hold her hand.

"Astraea....I know we are different, but I don't care about that. The important thing is my feeling to you. I don't need a reason to fall in love right?"

"Hmm*nod* but are you really alright with someone like me? A woman who like to fight and training?"

Hearing that I can't contain my feeling and hug her tight

"Yeah, I love you just the way you are. So stay by my side as my wife"

After hearing that a tears come from her eyes and she hug me back tightly

"Yes, please let me stay with you...as your wife"

*The End*

Hello, KowaSura here. This is my first work, I really like this game (Aura Kingdom) and the feature of the game and that's why I'm starting to write this fanfic and I give my thanks to someone who draw Astraea for my story the credits goes to the rightful owner. I apologize if Astraea character is not same as in the game. And  truth to be told English is not my native so I'm sorry if there's many mistakes in the story. I really nervous and anxious when write this, but I'll be glad if you guys can comment and give your opinion and advice to me ^o^