26th October 2003

AN- hope you like this i'm not american so please let me know if i make a mistake and i'll fix it many thanks -skyla xxx   

two twins born 

first child was a girl she had no name -Born 5 minutes  

and a boy came after he had no name - born 6 minutes 1 minute after his older sister 

Both babies were left on the doorstep of the orphanage in the damp cold night of November both crying wanting there mother  but no human was seen only a man in a dry trench coat walk over as he kissed them on the forehead and said goodbye he disappeared and a woman walked out of the door to seeing the babies she carefully picked them up as they stopped crying she cradled them in her arms and took them inside putting them into a crib as they slept she sighed it is gonna be a very long couple of years.....

15 years later......

skyla and john grew up into teenagers and had a good normal childhood they got adopted by a lovely couple when they were 12 and started middle school everything was perfect until one summer day everything changed...

 A man came into the school with a knife not just any normal blade  but an angel blade [this was before they knew about angel , demons and the things that hide in the dark] the man walked inside the school looking at his surroundings as he walked to a classroom which had been empty after a day of education a teacher walks past and sees the man telling him he shouldn't be here but the guy had a British accent and killed the teacher hiding the body in the broken locker which was open he locks it and carry's on walking .

Meanwhile skyla was at after school club doing a extra English session when a horrifying scream occurs the teacher Mr Smith went to check and when he came back his face was as white as a ghost he got his phone out of his pocket and called the police after everyone had been questioned the students could go home skyla was happy to be home when her adopted mom came up to her and asked if she was okay she said yes but she felt like her adopted mom was different if she would of done something before then the next part of this story would have never happened...

two hours after the whole incident 3  men dressed in suits claiming to be FBI knock on the door skyla answers seeing three men one was as tall as a  tower he had long brown hair and hazel eyes while , the second man was shorter than the other he had light brown hair it looked more blonde and eyes as green as a green apple and the third man was the same height as the second guy he wore a trench coat and he has black short hair and blue eyes he looked like a trench coat angel  they questioned skyla then left the man in the trench coat has a smile when he walked away from the door the two other men didn't see this 

   To Be Continued .........